Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Too many cases where the game has crashed out on me, losing my SoW and characters so that I can't play again, so not ranked at the moment.

Even used Nebu fragments to grab Sekmet and powered her up, then the game crashed and she got lost too.

The crashing chewing up characters and SoW is really annoying.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Banned
    The whole toon selection should be rebuild.

With all those new toons we have to swipe several hours.

Some devices may also get ruts :-O

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Too many cases where the game has crashed out on me, losing my SoW and characters so that I can't play again, so not ranked at the moment.

Even used Nebu fragments to grab Sekmet and powered her up, then the game crashed and she got lost too.

The crashing chewing up characters and SoW is really annoying.
    That sucks - it’s actually been pretty stable for me recently - so possibly OS or device specific. And even if you were able to play the ranks are all screwed up - they’ll need to solve that before reset this Sunday or support will be overwhelmed with requests
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been stuck for 2 days unable to do anything same bug, last time we were able to do 3 fights after every reset but no this time I didn’t have any problem until I get to level SSS

OS
    Android
    Hi,all.
    My first impressions are good,I can say.I have to say congrats to the team for this idea.However,first thing that stroke me was that this game mode is cost prohibitive.Another major issue is the coin toss.After some 34-35 tries,I may got 3-4 tosses in my favor.I like the challenge,I really do.But I am up to S the least in terms of difficulty and SOW spending,and I spent some ironite to just try the beta. Overall,the SOW cost and rewards should be readjusted somehow.I understand it is beta so I will wait for the final release to discuss if SOW cost is lower and rewards are a bit better in terms of milestones. No bugs for the moment for me,except ranking;if only I press on “ranked rewards” tab will I be able to see a general ranking like I am in “S 500” tier.I hope at least to get the rewards described there.Cheers to the devs and fellow troopers!

OS
    iOS
    It's not really "beta" -- I mean, they take player resources, that's not "beta" anywhere. They merely tag it as "beta" so they could make more changes without people being too upset or at least to have an argument should players get upset. Basically the "beta" tag gives them a default "out" for any complaint, that's all. If it were really "beta", it'd be free to play until all the bug are worked out. Or they'd be awarding the SOW back to the players after each battle and typically there'd be no actual rewards or exceptionally minimal rewards.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes,I totally agree with you in that.A “beta” tag should at least not lead to draining that huge amount of resources.I just mentioned “beta” because I am really curious to see whether the dev team will listen to the player base in terms of lowering sow,giving some better rewards,and adjusting difficulty.It is really sad though that their tactic is to allow all players to try the mode,but with the great cost of losing their hard earned ironite.

OS
    iOS
    Agree this really isn’t a beta if we are using and losing resources to bug test. I submitted a ticket on losing resources plus the counted loss because of the forced update and haven’t heard a thing back from the devs. It’s been a week and crickets.

OS
    iOS
    I’m out at AAA this week.

No way I have the resources available to clear it now. Could only afford one lose and with my resources left I have no way to clear a team of Samurai, Warrior Lilith, Gunner Golden Son with Primordials and Horus with Eternal Talisman.

Used my best characters for that one and naturally, I lost the toss, was stunned into oblivion by Horus and couldn’t do anything against their every skill triggering.

I’m out of Gauntlet permanently to be honest. Until they lower the SoW costs, it’s just not worth it.

OS
    Android
    Cleared A with minimal problems. Don't have enough Magus/Warrior allies to atempt AA. Quite frankly it's cost in SoW discourages me from even attempting any battles in AA. Also a bit peeved at the accuracy boost for the defense rearing its head in Level A. I'm assuming that only gets worse.
    SDTull-9900