Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Part of the rewards in this 2 weeks season are Talisman that you cannot get anywhere else in the game. It is a 3-set Talisman. So it makes absolutely no sense to get 1, 2, 4 or 5 of them. I reached the rank where you will get one set (but all the same subtype, which I don't like) at the end of the season. It was ok to do this, of course it did cost some SoW but not too much to do it in 2 weeks in my opinion. But to get 2 sets of these Talismans you would need to get to tier SSS and be ranked top10-50 ...impossible for me and probably for more than 90% of the playerbase.

Apart from reaching AAA for the 3-set, the lower sweetspots in my opinion are:
    Tier D -> 2 rare souls
    Tier B -> 2 skill shards
    Tier A -> 3 heroic souls

I had 2 game crashes in total. This is not much, but it is severe, as you lose the SoW and the used chars for your next try. Apart from that, everything runs quite smooth... but yes, not very surprising, as it is more or less the PvP environment with a different graphical design...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I had no crashes but what just happened in my first battle of AA is where I draw the line. When a permadeathed toon gets revived count me out.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet is one big copy/paste pvp...

only good thing will be NIGHT CITY but maybe in next few years...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Why am I still “unranked” at level AAA?
    Hi Troopers!

We pushed a server not long ago that should hopefully solve the issue that would result in some Gauntlet players being unranked.

If you're still showing as 'unranked' or notice something funny with Gauntlet rankings, please post the details in the Gauntlet bug thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Report-Thread or email our support team.

Cheers \m/

EDIT: Please note that if you are in an unranked state, you must first play a battle in order to update your rank.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 08-16-2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Additional details..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Troopers!

We pushed a server not long ago that should hopefully solve the issue that would result in some Gauntlet players being unranked.

If you're still showing as 'unranked' or notice something funny with Gauntlet rankings, please post the details in the Gauntlet bug thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Report-Thread or email our support team.

Cheers \m/

EDIT: Please note that if you are in an unranked state, you must first play a battle in order to update your rank.
    Hi Leviathan!

It looks like there is still an issue with the gauntlet ranking for me : in the back of the screen my ranking is #2 and when i go for looking the ranking of other players my ranking is #56. (i've played a battle for update the rank)

(player dje-8079)

OS
    iOS
    I have an issue as well I still can’t do another fight to fix my rank I tried again today after reset still the game freezes after pressing the battle icon.

OS
    Android
    My rank there 209 but my wife's amy-3977 says unranked and were both at AAA... Started beta bout 5 days before her... But she just wants makes sure she gets her rewards from that tier lol...

OS
    Android
    Reinstalled the game and still unranked.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    I didn’t play much Gauntlet cause I don’t like it and it is totally useless for me. Nevertheless wanted to give it a chance. Am at F atm. Went in with the team of Navigator Ed, Nomad, Warrior Troll and AOS, all full maxed with full maxed talis. I lost the coin toss and my whole team got killed within one turn! I mean, WHAT??? This is just stage 2 of Gauntlet and a full maxed team gets stomped into the ground within seconds!?!? For sure, something is running totally wrong here! With this + high costs + ridiculous rewards this is by far the worst part of this game. I’m out of this!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Is anyone else running into issues with maxing out the available character inventory slots?
    I am very reluctant to let go of anything that might be useful in gauntlet and now that I know I need duplicate copies of many characters I'm down to my last few available slots. I've locked many characters I had previously planned to sacrifice this month now that I've played beta and know what to expect.
    Keeping duplicates is really having an impact on my inventory.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID