Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    did you use all your ironit in that gauntlet? it is TOOOOO expensive.
    I did grad B to reach Grad A and stop here to have only 2 new talismans ( the only good reward in gauntlet...) after in grad A it is 6 SOW for each battle X6 = 36 SOW for 28X6= 168 IC
    In PVP 36 SOW give me 540 IC and more level more big difference, actually it absolutely don't worth the price....
    I agree absolutely. It's fun but way too expensive.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    My characters that I used in Gauntlet are still not available even after the reset. Anyone having the same problem.

OS
    iOS
    this is last time i played rhis retarded and stupid gauntlet,worst game mode ever...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    My characters that I used in Gauntlet are still not available even after the reset. Anyone having the same problem.
    Happened to me, but after I cleared a level, the issue fixed itself.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    So the cycle is over. I got the right rewards and in contrast to the Arena I got a popup showing my rewards - nice.
    This cycle is about the blue ghost Talisman. Well, it is ok but those Talis are not very important in the current meta I think. But still a nice way to get a set just to have it for the future. Also good: as it is a 4-set Talis, the reward structure was adjusted that you get 4 Talis in Tier AAA. This time I will try to do Gauntlet and Arena in parallel without spending Ironite for SoW. I think it should be possible to reach AAA within the 2 weeks but we will see.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    As I have a limited time to play Arena, being able to get rid of SoW quickly with some Gauntlet battles is good for me. Last Gauntlet cycle managed to get AAA grade without a real loss and be in top 100 last 2 weeks in PVP only using free SoW. Maybe will try to get S grade when sacrifice event comes and have a lot of extra SoW.

OS
    Android
    Enjoying the mode so far, nice to actually have a use for a roster (and building it now makes sense). Will be interesting to see how far I can go with the 'normal' sow now there isn't also an arena event. Overall top tiers the cost is too high (can basically play two battles a day = 3 days to clear a tier assuming no defeats). No obvious bugs so far, will the rewards cycle though - if the talismans don't come back round again then thats a downside (don't need 2 of a 3 set with no way to get the third).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    Enjoying the mode so far, nice to actually have a use for a roster (and building it now makes sense). Will be interesting to see how far I can go with the 'normal' sow now there isn't also an arena event. Overall top tiers the cost is too high (can basically play two battles a day = 3 days to clear a tier assuming no defeats). No obvious bugs so far, will the rewards cycle though - if the talismans don't come back round again then thats a downside (don't need 2 of a 3 set with no way to get the third).
    The Talismans featured in the Gauntlet as rewards will indeed cycle, albeit with a bit of variance.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    talismans of gauntlet = useless for me, i don't do it for 14 days
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    talismans of gauntlet that next 2 weeks= useless for me, other prices are bad i will not do it for the next 14 days
    I play all troopers all days.