Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Question mainly for the people who are a good way into SS and/or SSS:

I am now done at the 8th match in SS. Of the 8 matches i've seen all 8 had prisoner with primordials. 7 of them a magus lilith with destiny and 6 of those a char with eternals.
    Are this to be expected in ever single level of SS and SSS? Because i've not run out of good chars, i've run out of chars that can beat prisoner and magus lilith.
    Same boat. I am at the 8th fight SS also worn down without characters to block effects on Lilith Destiny before getting killed by the STRONG team they set up. I too have many sharded characters left but cannot get past this specific combo. They use the same setup against us and we can only use one instance of a character in both SS and SSS as no refresh happens. So for everyone saying dupes should not be allowed in Gauntlet, they are not on many instances. I have 3 sharded Prisoners and 2 sharded Blue Liliths but can only use them in 1 out of 20 fights in the last 2 levels, which is like 1 giant level because of no refresh. I used them all at once in the same fight, so 3 Prisoners with 3 Primordial sets was great, and 2 Lilith with 2 Destiny sets is effective, but gone and I they are used again and again against my dwindling crew. Makes me expand my inventory more to run past this roadblock next week.

OS
    Android
    Yeah gauntlet is pretty ridiculous right now. I managed to clear SS and doubt I’ll even attempt first fight of SSS due to no reset for my characters and the first fight being Doomsday, Magus Lilith, Sekhmet, Prisoner. I assume, based on the 10 SS fights, that means destiny, valor and Primordial. Basically every SS fight had Prisoner with Primordial and other characters with six sets like eternal and valor and destiny of course on basically any magus character. Every fight on SS and SSS is like fighting top 10 of arena but you have to scrounge up any character with either all red, green or yellow slots, even if their moves and passive suck. I ran out of characters that can use Primordial or give immunity and faced a team with a Prisoner and Primordials. I lost the coin flip and my whole team was inflicted with perfect corruption and none of my talisman effects were there, like double HP from valor. Without that buff my warrior imp, yup that was my last all red slot character, got killed in the first round and I had no way of recovering obviously because my whole team had perfect corruption. Opposing team also had 100% critical stike on whole team from Primordial as well. Anyway when I first heard about gauntlet I thought it was going to be take your best team and face waves of opponents, you know, like an actual gauntlet, not this crap where we are forced to talisman swap after every damn fight.
    Last edited by ericgallucci; 09-01-2018 at 09:55 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Question mainly for the people who are a good way into SS and/or SSS:

I am now done at the 8th match in SS. Of the 8 matches i've seen all 8 had prisoner with primordials. 7 of them a magus lilith with destiny and 6 of those a char with eternals.
    Are this to be expected in ever single level of SS and SSS? Because i've not run out of good chars, i've run out of chars that can beat prisoner and magus lilith.
    I got 7 teams with prisoner on SS and the first team from SSS also has Prisoner as well if this is going to be the standard for gauntlet in the higher floors I can see many players getting demotivated i think we need some variety and the use of all characters as well it doesn’t have to be only Prisoner and primordial- golem, golden son, new born can also use primordials.
    On a different note Shaolinlondo how did you get passed the stuck bug I always get it once I get to SSS im in the same scenario again unable to compete

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I got 7 teams with prisoner on SS and the first team from SSS also has Prisoner as well if this is going to be the standard for gauntlet in the higher floors I can see many players getting demotivated i think we need some variety and the use of all characters as well it doesn’t have to be only Prisoner and primordial- golem, golden son, new born can also use primordials.
    On a different note Shaolinlondo how did you get passed the stuck bug I always get it once I get to SSS im in the same scenario again unable to compete
    I don't really know, but I overtook the stuck only after I changed one of the allies, swapping from golden chopper to assasin warlord. After that match I haven't got any other stuck, I managed to complete sss first time, then I got other 10 sss matches this time with Osiris in the enemies strings.

OS
    iOS
    If you have any screen shots or additional information you could provide about this issue, I can pass it along to the dev team. A few questions I have:

• Do you get the freeze when you press the battle button or after that?
    • Do you happen to have a screen shot of the specific battle where you are running into the issue?
    • Do you know which characters / talismans you are entering the battle with?

Thanks.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    If you have any screen shots or additional information you could provide about this issue, I can pass it along to the dev team. A few questions I have:

• Do you get the freeze when you press the battle button or after that?
    • Do you happen to have a screen shot of the specific battle where you are running into the issue?
    • Do you know which characters / talismans you are entering the battle with?

Thanks.

-Kaz
    I sent those screenshots via support last week unfortunately I can’t post pics using my phone

I get the freeze when I press the battle button

Sometimes I’m able to do 3 fights after reset and after 3 battles the bug takes effect again but is not always the case last cycle I have the issue for about 4 days in a row
    I tried with different toons and talismans it doesn’t help
    If you want me to send those again I will just let me know

OS
    iOS
    I sent those screenshots via support last week unfortunately I can’t post pics using my phone

I get the freeze when I press the battle button

Sometimes I’m able to do 3 fights after reset and after 3 battles the bug takes effect again but is not always the case last cycle I have the issue for about 4 days in a row
    I tried with different toons and talismans it doesn’t help
    If you want me to send those again I will just let me know
    Okay, no worries. I will just follow up with our CS then.

Thanks!

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Okay, no worries. I will just follow up with our CS then.

Thanks!

-Kaz
    A video might be better than some screenshots
    https://youtu.be/AIALPbENsTY

OS
    iOS
    A video might be better than some screenshots
    https://youtu.be/AIALPbENsTY
    Thanks, that is helpful. I think this specific issue might actually already be fixed for the next update, but I'll have to check and see.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Hi Kaz, perhaps you could detune the repetitive overpowered teams on SS / SSS that are unplayable for 99+% of us please? I love the Gauntlet being a hard challenge but as it is now the setup is nearly impossible.