Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Germany;81647]So, has the gauntlet been re-released yet? I ask because I was part of the beta players and was on level A when this was pulled before I had a chance to go through it.

Yes, please update Gauntlet avaability. Hoping to continue my run before reset to level up rewards.

OS
    Android
    So as this fortnights Gauntlet has been cancelled midway most players will be short on getting the talismans my thinking is as this is completely NF's fault they should compensate the players who have taken part with a full set of talismans and commensurate rewards for the levels.

Anyone disagree??

OS
    Android
    I guess they will let us start again from where we were when they removed gauntlet, giving us the time to play before the next reset.

By the way, no news about the gauntlet status?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I guess they will let us start again from where we were when they removed gauntlet, giving us the time to play before the next reset.

By the way, no news about the gauntlet status?
    I'm thinking that they might just hold off until when it would next reset, so that it would start fresh, but that's not really fair for those who poured a lot of SoW into it before it was shut off.
    Hoping that we'll hear something soon..
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    I'm thinking that they might just hold off until when it would next reset, so that it would start fresh, but that's not really fair for those who poured a lot of SoW into it before it was shut off.
    Hoping that we'll hear something soon..
    Yeah, and also consider those like me who haven't gone too far to concentrate on arena event first, who missed all the next rewards they could have earned, like the heroic frags which I intended to get.

In case of a total reset I think we needed another compensation...

I hope this is not gonna happen anyway

OS
    Android
    My guess in case gauntlet is not back these days es that they will compensate players according to the level they had reached before they cancelled it. Or maybe with free fights if it's back just a few days before the reset.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Yeah, and also consider those like me who haven't gone too far to concentrate on arena event first, who missed all the next rewards they could have earned, like the heroic frags which I intended to get.

In case of a total reset I think we needed another compensation...

I hope this is not gonna happen anyway
    Same here, I went and completed a few grades for frags and things, then went ahead on the Arena because, oh look, even more talismans. Then boom, down Gauntlet goes. Honestly, even if it's only up for like a day or two before reset, I don't care, I just wanna try and at least get something.
    If not, I certainly hope we get something more than just "Ooops, sorry 'bout that."
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    If I remember, there was other resets on gauntlet, with no compensation to players/testers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone!

We have temporarily disabled Gauntlet while we work to address a few issues that have emerged with the newest update.

We'll keep you posted regarding when it will be reinstated.

Cheers \m/

Yes only 5 days since Gauntlet gone, seems longer. I know you have your hands full with Arena and Sacrifice freezes...impatiently waiting for my favorite feature return.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Devs, can we please get an update on the guantlet status? Do we have an eta yet or is it still figured out? Thanks
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast