OS
    Android

Auto farming AMOLAD madness?

Does anyone have a reliable team for auto farming AMOLAD madness? I have the following characters ready to go:
    FOTD eddie, Pharoah eddie, Trooper eddie, Holy Smokes eddie, Mystic eddie, Seventh Son Eddie, Rainmaker eddie, and Navigator eddie.
    red COTD, red Mayan priestess, Witch doctor, Corrupt general, valkyrie siren(blue), purple COTD, desert sniper, and bastion. Edit: forgot to put in lady azov
    Last edited by masonmonster666; 08-03-2018 at 12:33 AM.
    masonmonster-1430

Do you any AOE ally?

OS
    Android
    Just the corrupt general, but he is very squishy and usually gets killed by the second wave. The witch doctor has quake tals and the valkyrie siren and mayan priestess also have an AOE power attack. I had some success with trooper eddie, red COTD, and mayan priestess, but it is not always successful. If I had the prisoner, it would be a lot easier because the wave with all the pyro soldiers always gets me all the buffs. And I could put primordials on him.
    masonmonster-1430

I'm guessing not all your characters are lvl 100. How about talismans, are they all lvl 100? How about Skill Shards?
    If not that would be the first step.

Navigator / Corruct General / Purpple COTD / Red Priestess should be enough fir that wave. How about SS

OS
    iOS
    Navigator
    Corrupt General
    Red CoTD
    Purple COTD

Your talismans will really dictate success though as you need to be to keep Navigator and General Alive. A set of Chance talismans on Navigator will go a long way in your favor as he will be your main damage. The CoTDs will be on cleanup duty. The General will help control with stun but he will use power move if it is available more often than not.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Zamasu and stormseye, thanks for the input, but this is the cosmos . . . the last level in battlefield on madness, so I only have two ally slots. If I did have 3 ally slots I would not be asking for help as all of the characters listed are lvl 100. My talismans are low level: mixed between 3 and 4* with just a couple of 5* in the mix. As far as shards go, the following are fully sharded: Mystic eddie, FOTD eddie, Pharoah eddie, red COTD, Lady azov, and Witch doctor. Red priestess is partially sharded.
    masonmonster-1430

OS
    Android
    Try a mix of your fully sharded with the highest talismans you have. Fire power bro. That's the way to go imho.

OS
    Android
    Just got my first lilith and it was the assassin one, so this should be much easier once I get her levelled up. ATM, I have energy and blind on her. Any suggestions for talismans?
    masonmonster-1430

OS
    Android
    I may suggest, if You have those, Immortality & Guards.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I'm currently farming it with samurai eddie, miss azov and sekmeth. All 3 100% Skills , and lv 100 talismans.

Aces high eddie can do the trick also with eco talismans.