OS
    Android

Defensive Buffs Disappear in Arena

Several times in the last few days I have had the opponents buffs disappear in the arena. This is making it difficult to play. Anyone else experience this bug.

OS
    iOS
    agree,still many bugs in pvp and they testing gauntlet...

OS
    iOS
    My new favorite bug is to attack a character that gets resurrected (as they should according to buffs) then reappear with no buffs or negative effects and instantly die again (which they shouldn't).
    I'm benefiting from this one so I can't complain too much, I just never know when it is going to happen. I've seen this happen from single attacks and multi-hit attacks that had 2 opponent characters die, resurrect, and die again at the same time.

Imaginary shields are driving me nuts. I've spent an entire turn trying to remove a shield buff only to find out the character never even had it in the first place.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    The fake buffs are rather irritating, but sometimes can be deduced if they are real or not. I have can across one more time today no buffs were shown and the talis indicators were absent, that's hard to play blind against an opponent. I will try to screen shot it next time.

OS
    iOS
    so many negative effects on one character

OS
    iOS
    I'm guessing here.. but I suspect that moving the Gauntlet into beta has altered PvP.

Since the beta of the Gauntlet was announced, my Attack in PvP is MUCH different (same characters). As if I have zero relics or the AI ALWAYS gets that accuracy boost. In several days I have yet to fight even 3 battles in a row I felt were weighted remotely evenly. In 90% of cases the D team seems way, way, way overpowered. And these are the same teams I either won easily against or at least won against 2 days ago. Honestly it's like my ATK relics aren't even being factored against the D team relics.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I guess Stormseye can add another volume on bugs in the arena since gauntlet came out. The documentation of bugs grows exponentially as the game progresses.

It does seems that defenses are more difficult, but I could be prejudice since the disappearing buffs occurred.

OS
    iOS
    To add to the conspiracy

I get Gauntlet Beta access and now.. my ATK team in PVP seems more like I expect it to be.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I really cant keep up..I’ve been getting the double kill or invisible permadeath on my DDE . He will have Immortality from Talisman and when he is killed by Beast or Sekemet he stays dead and can’t be revived even though he dies with 3 Toxic burns, Perfect Corruption and Immortality. Also still am getting perma stunned by Beast and Prsoner.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    To add to the conspiracy

I get Gauntlet Beta access and now.. my ATK team in PVP seems more like I expect it to be.
    I think that there is some weired bug. Sometimes I think the relics are there and sometimes not (have a look at the opponents list).

Also posted this a few days ago in the bugs section.