Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvp gripes

OS
    Android
    There's one thing to do, I'll pay even more attention to the buffs on Valor and see what goes on, but the icon for the buff is definitely taken away, but still allowing golden buffs to be removed...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Ya know.. IT's entirely possible I was thinking of Asset (which does remove yellow buffs).
    I ran a few tests just now and yeah. I may be mistaken about Sehkmet.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20180804-050503_Legacy_resized.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  42.4 KB

This picky shows the start of battle after attacking Sekhmet had the first go, she has already removed the Valor golden buff from the defence Sekhmet...

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20180804-050637_Legacy_resized.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  39.9 KB

This picky is after the defence team have had their first go, note the Valor buff now gone on the attacking sides Sekhmet..

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20180804-050619_Legacy_resized.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  38.9 KB

This picky was the 3rd and last in this battle just to highlight both Sekhmets still have the power to remove gold buffs even after the icon is gone.

Thanks Stormseye for pointing out the burn negative buff also shown here that explains why some toons seem to perish even though M Lillith appears to be relatively ok, a bit like the bleed buff I guess where it's effects are progressive....

OS
    Android
    Actually I think I mixed up pickys two and three they should be around the other way but you get my drift...

OS
    iOS
    sorry for offtopic but what rank can be 3700 points in arena this week what you think?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    sorry for offtopic but what rank can be 3700 points in arena this week what you think?
    3741 and higher will get you rank 22 as of this post.

I think I found out how Magus Lillith will sometimes die with Immortality and then die again. This tends to happen with dual or multi hitters. DDE for example will hit with both magic and physical, both quite hard sometimes, what happens is that Lillith is hit hard enough to kill her and she dies, immortality kicks in, she is revived with 60% health and the second hit from DDE lands killing her for a second time. Due to number of animations and resolving damage it appears that Lillith dies, revives and dies again. This should probably not happen in the this order but there must be an issue with the way damage from multi hitters is applied. Much the same way that attacks that do damage and remove all buffs always result in the character revives from Immortality even though the buffs were supposed to removed before damage is dealt.

This tends to happen not in my favor when Clansman has used Fury and all opponents have Sacrifice and Perfect Immortality. I hit hard enough to kill all of them but the result is that only one character dies and the other 3 are fully healed with full buffs still. This is also the same effect that allows for Gunner Lillith to kill Magus Destiny Lillith when she has a ton of golden buffs up, the bonus damage is applied at as a separate attack so you have 4 "hits" with each one doing damage and removing effects - likely removing Invincibilty - then the 5th hit for Golden Buff damage fires and the result is a dead Magus.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Actually I hit her with Alex Ed (only physical damage) and she'll do it. I think it's damage total for other toons.. she takes enough damage and dies, then revives and takes the rest of the damage from the other toons.. killing her again.

It only happens when you hit multiple targets and she dies.. at least that's what I think I've seen.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Can't tell until 1 hour before weekly rollover. Generally if you are on the cusp of a given tier, you'll drop to the lower tier before rollover due to the "Saturday rush" and everyone trying to achieve rank. If you are the top of a tier you may be able to stay in the same tier if your defense percentage is respectable. If you join the "Saturday rush" and fight a great deal that last hour, you may move up a tier if you're close.

Really anyone in Warlord II or better is doing a decent job. And anything more than that often comes down to how much you fight more than anything else.

But given this week I've seen WAY WAY WAY overpowered defensive teams... it's a grab bag for me this week. My D rate is holding strong.. but I've lost more attacks than I traditionally have.
    CLANLESS