OS
    Android

Best way to get Blue Soldier?

Does he come from normal souls as the max prize (3* toons) or does he come from rare souls as the lowest prize (also 3* toons) ? He seens very very powerfull but I can't get one... Even after hundreds of summons. I keep gettint the Blue Axis Soldier wich is insta-vendor...

OS
    iOS
    he drops with regular and rare souls
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

He drops from both. Get as many regular souls you can and drop them all at the same time. I've gotten maybe 30 of them since I started playing

OS
    Android
    I keep getting them from Magus souls bought with trooper badges.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    Android
    I got one from a rare soul upgrade last week. FREAKING AWSOME. Game changed completely after him. Now I can do much harder dungeons and I'm pretty happy.

OS
    Android
    If you can manage to get him setup with some freezing talismans then you'd be set. His AOE attack coupled with a 35% chance to freeze enemies for a turn has gotten me through some of the harder dungeons while still managing to complete objectives. Keep in mind he's one of the more squishy characters so he dies easily if you don't set him up with the right talismans.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie

OS
    Android
    I built him with health + MR blind talismans and health +MR + def 15% hp ones since I usually couple him with sentinel golden son wich heals on perfect hits. Pretty durable team.

OS
    Android
    Blue Allied Soldier is definetely a force multiplier, I would strongly recommend anyone who doesn't have one to get him ASAP.
    He's totally worth to level up, sadly his shield seems still to be broken atm, regarding Time Rift dungeons.
    Nonetheless, it's a great asset to have while doing the regular missions. And he drops both from rare and regular souls (with a bit of luck).