OS
    Android

Sentinel Golden Son power ability

I have this sentinel Golden Son that I like to use because of his power ability that gives everybody a heal shield for 3 turns. I have noticed that he never uses it on auto. I 've tested on cosmos, pvp, bnw, lol and nothing. I've put him in diferent positions with diferent characters and nothing. Such a waste of an awesome power move. Is it a bug? Is it a known issue?
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-03-2018 at 03:29 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Some character AI's are dumber than others. Not really a bug, but merely an AI that isn't that "aware". Happens with a lot of characters, which is why testing can be helpful.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Oh I see. So this AI issues are being dealt with in updates? Or it is what it is and that's that. Btw this is such a great game I love it.

OS
    iOS
    Well... they will at times revisit old characters to refresh or update abilities/stats/ but you can't really plan on that. It happens from time to time. They release "tuning update" guides each month to show you what is changing. Like this: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ht=july+update That lets you know if a character or ability is going to be altered and how.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This is so unfortunate, such an useful move to be wasted like that. Thanks man, I'll check it out.