Thread: Skill Talismans

OS
    Android

Skill Talismans

Do you guys ever use those skill talismans like comet, earthquake, rage spear, etc? Or you think it's a waste?

Sometimes I set my Clansman that purple one that lays 4 marks on each enemy, forgot the name. It's quite good, at least on my level I don't know if top players often use it.

So, what is your take on it? That zone eater one seems cool or am I wrong?

OS
    Android
    The power cost of this skills is to high.

The mark skill is quite usefull if you has a multiple target hitter to trigger the marks before clean efects. Specially Wrath, cause he cause damage and heal all alies.

I didn't see those kind of talisman in PVP, but I rarely climb upper than duelist I so top players can think different about this.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it's rare on pvp. I wonder if it appears more often on higher levels on pvp.

OS
    iOS
    Nope. They are rare throughout PvP.. as Alvora posted the Power cost is too high. With 10 Power I can use 4/5 to heal, then the other 4/5 to damage more than the skill sets will..... why just use (mediocre) damage??

On very rare occasions you MIGHT see Quake on the Allied General, but even that's been some time.

Thing is, NONE of the skill sets actually do any real damage. At best they are mid-level damage sets and that's a generous assessment. Some seem VERY weak, like the Zones and Lightning.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hey Yup, about Zone talisman, you think the negative effects it inflicts on enemy are not worth it?

OS
    iOS
    For Offense, I use Zone all the time. Can doom multiple enemies who die in 2 turns... Defensively, the AI may not trigger it effectively so not as useful. Damage output not high on Zone, but it’s use is the negative effects. The negative effects do make a difference...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    For Offense, I use Zone all the time. Can doom multiple enemies who die in 2 turns... Defensively, the AI may not trigger it effectively so not as useful. Damage output not high on Zone, but it’s use is the negative effects. The negative effects do make a difference...
    Agreed, AI will probably cast it when the enemy has lmunity all over the place. Ahahaa