I know this has been a huge debate on the forums for a while, but I think I want to throw my hat into the ring: the new four star Eddies are much more powerful than the 5 star ones. Iron Eddie and Doomsday Eddie trump Seventh Son, Clansman (in some cases), Piece of Mind, and last and certainly least: Beast Eddie. The last one upsets me the most because I love Beast Eddie's design, animations, and ability names, but they simply don't stack up. Iron Eddie can consistently bring extreme devastation to an enemy team with his future Basic Ability and his Fury, and Doomsday Eddie is just unstoppable in the arena. It's just so annoying to face off against these characters with PoM and Beast (since they're the new Eddies I've skillsharded the most) and then get annihilated by Doomsday Eddie. Maybe I'm just bad at making Arena teams, which is entirely possible, but I just feel like I keep getting knocked down by the enemy team. I know Talismans also play a huge role in the fighting, hence why I hate Primordial Talismans so much, but I just feel like I'm being screwed over every time I don't get a certain new Eddie. I thought I was genuinely lucky to receive Beast Eddie from the Cathedral souls, but it ended up being worthless in the end because Beast Eddie kinda blows.