OS
    Android

Gunner 3* Evo Shards

Is there a current bug for the LoL Gunner rewards? For the last 15 LoL IX missions, I've received ZERO 3* evo shards! i have several gunners ready for 5* for the last few weeks. I've gotten a ton of generic 3* evo in this same time. Being that there are 5 days to get the generic 3* and only 1 day to get the yellow 3*, this is unacceptable. I've received enough generic 3* in the last 2 weeks to evo 5 toons and i could only evo one gunner!!!!!

OS
    Android
    I found that they come in streaks. I've kept a record since the lilith frag events. I have received 3 colored evo shards out of 123 runs. The next color I received 19 out of 142 runs. Same as all other rewards they come in streaks, keep playing and the will drop.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I found that they come in streaks. I've kept a record since the lilith frag events. I have received 3 colored evo shards out of 123 runs. The next color I received 19 out of 142 runs. Same as all other rewards they come in streaks, keep playing and the will drop.
    I finally moved to LoL X, and wouldn't you know it, I got exactly what i needed... 2x 3* yellow. GPD now 5*, but damn. None since today (7 battles). There's gotta be a glitch or programmed algorithm involved if they come in streaks.

OS
    Android
    And no rare souls I'm sure.