OS
    Android

Advice on which eddie fits best

So I run a blue/red lilith, and wrath, my main Eddie's I'd like to run are
    -PoM
    -Vampire hunter
    -doomsday
    Magus lilith has endure talisman for survivability and the other 2 are attack focused. I'm just wondering which eddie would compliment that team the most.

OS
    iOS
    First of all I did what you did and posted a question in 2 different forums awhile back. Turns out that experienced players who are the ones that will be answering your question can see all the new questions & threads whether it be in an email or whatever. So they just see the same question twice. I was told it’s a bit annoying but now you know.

I’d personally use Vampire Hunter but Piece of Mind is a little more versatile overall. Not sure what talismans you have but they are super important when building a team. I make a team I think is good with the right combo of talismans and do well in PVP for a day or 2 then they suck again and I have to change it up so I don’t know if anything is permanently “right”.

OS
    Android
    DDE is My Champ for Damage (did a 120k Hit this Morning while auto-farming LOL X).

I don't have the M Lilith & W Lilith, so I can't tell but just forget Wrath (useless).
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the advice, I tried to delete my other post but I couldn't figure out how. DDE is definitely the winner when it comes to dmg, but PoM is so versatile I've won entire matches with just him alive. And I'm starting to see Wrath really isn't that good so I swapped him for the prisoner, which seems to work better overall.

OS
    iOS
    I would take PoM on this list as his versatility is unmatched. Warrior Lillith will be your main damage dealer so the rest are support and PoM can give extra attacks, Invincibility and Perfect Immunity with a heal. If the opponents get too many buffs then Fury will reset the board. This will often leave your opponent defenseless so you can wail away with Warrior Lillith. Use your trooper badges to get a set of Destiny Talismans for that Magus Lillith. I would take the Prisoner over Wrath for sure. if you have Primordial talisman then Prisoner is a must. DDE is great as a main damage dealer which is what I use in my build but if you have Warrior Lillith (especially with Echo/Adavantage talismans) you can deal some serious damage. With your support I would still side with PoM though.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    If you are speaking of PvP.....Wrath really doesn't do much damage and can be killed pretty easily. I'd look to replace Wrath unless you don't have any other buff-removing characters. As for buff removers.. Allied General, Warrior Undead Rescuer, The Beast, and Gunner Lilith are better. Endure talismans on a blocker may help slightly, but they are easily removed unless Perfect Immunity is also in place. I'd be looking to invest Trooper Badges into a set of Destiny talismans for M Lilith.

After this.. PoM or Doomsday would work well with the teams. VHE is often too easily killed any more unless you run Shadow talismans on him and a perfect hitter ally.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I would agree with others. PoM is likely going to be the best fit. I use him from time to time and he works well in the support role but can also do some damage too - he really is good support though. Destiny are worth having - no question there. I have three or four sets now and they work really good on a damage absorber like Magus Lilith but they work on pretty much anyone the fit on to be honest - I have used them on Gunner Lilith as well.

Wrath can be decent but he can also be killed quick - sometimes one hit so go elsewhere for buff removers...I kind of wish they buffed Wrath a little as he used to be great on a team.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496