Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvp gripes

OS
    Android

Pvp gripes

I am fed up with PVP stuff ups, like most troopers bumping heads in the top 50 or so I have a Magis Lillith set as my blocker, I have noticed and fair enough she seems to be easily overcome at some point by Gunner Lillith not a problem, but when some opposition Magis Lillith takes out my Sekhmet and occasionally my Eddie while my Magis Lillith sits there clean as a whistle of negative buffs and the destiny talismans don't fire and protect the rest of the team I'm starting to wonder wtf is going on.

Another thing - I run Valor talisman on my Sekhmet some of my rivals do to and fair enough, but why is it even after the Valor effects are removed either on mine or the opposition that the opposing Sekhmet or mine can still remove gold buffs on all moves on the opposition?

Relics have nothing to do with this, I'm not the highest on relics but I'm doing ok, so what's with all the buff stuff ups? How can the Devs even think about bringing in another PVP related realm when they can't fix simple buff stuff ups on the Arena they've had for over 12 months now?

Sekhmet's Solar Eye basic move is the only one that removes Normal buffs but well after the gold Valor buff has been removed they continue to remove gold buffs, just bloody stupid!

Come on LOTB fix this simple stuff please! I've got others too but hopefully this thread will raise some positive response instead of the normal rubbish that seems to be inspired these days.
    I love the game and spend a lot of time and a fair bit of my dough playing it so fix this please!

Before any do gooders say ooh maybe you should walk away for a while!
    I DONT WANT TO WALK AWAY I LOVE THE GAME! Just pissed that I spend real money compete regularly and am frustrated with simple things that have not been mentioned or fixed, so add your known buff issues people let's get these fixed once and for all before the Gauntlet really starts for all.

Do you want to burn your hard earned SOW or essentially ironite losing potential battles on buff stuff ups?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Sehkmet I've NEVER run Valor talismans on my Sehkmet. She's ALWAYS removed golden buffs, one at a time. (just not terribly predictably) That's one huge reason I think Valors on her is a waste since the HP+ can be so easily removed, and the Talisman passive doesn't really add anything.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks Yup, I would call that positive feedback!
    I didn't know that. Funnily enough the description on Sekhmets basic skill mentions nothing of removing golden buffs.
    Had I known that and indeed many others too I would have placed a different talisman set on her.
    Good feedback many thanks. Still leaves the description wanting though doesn't it?

OS
    Android
    Hey Rags, the Valor effect cannot be removed, it is permanent and will always remove golden buffs.
    One effect of the Valor talismans though is the double health golden buff on the wearer, which CAN be removed, but this does not impact the ability to remove golden effects from enemies on basic attacks.

OS
    Android
    Solar Eye doesn't remove yellow buffs, only blue buffs. If you have Valor Talismans on her then she will always remove one blue buff and one yellow buff. I use that on her regularly.

And the Valor set does 2 things, it adds the max health as a yellow buff, and as a passive effect which is unrelated to the health buff, each turn it will remove 1 yellow buff from each enemy.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    But to spite the description saying it cannot be removed every regular trooper knows gold or yellow buffs can be removed with the right toon or counter buff.
    If it cannot be removed then why does it take away the icon but not the buffs ?

OS
    Android
    Valor has two effects:
    The health buff is a golden buff like any other, applied once with infinite duration at the start of battle and this can be removed accordingly.
    The second effect is the ability to remove one golden buff from each enemy. It is permanent and cannot be removed, just like Echo talismans grant an irrevokable Echo ability, or like Destiny talismans generate defense buffs on each hit.

OS
    iOS
    I feel you Rags on the front where Magus Lillith is left up while other allies die. I think it may be related to burn effects. Usualy when it happens to me Beast and Sekemet are involved. So many bugs to go through.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Solar Eye doesn't remove yellow buffs, only blue buffs.

Well then you need to watch my Sehkmet in action. She removes Gold Buffs. I've specifically seen her do this and like I posted I've never run Valors on her. They are "positive effects". Just because the description doesn't mention yellow buffs specifically, doesn't mean they aren't included. I mean, think about how wrong The Gunner Valkyrie's descriptions are today..... that may be why the skill info is more general.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well then you need to watch my Sehkmet in action. She removes Gold Buffs. I've specifically seen her do this and like I posted I've never run Valors on her. They are "positive effects". Just because the description doesn't mention yellow buffs specifically, doesn't mean they aren't included. I mean, think about how wrong The Gunner Valkyrie's descriptions are today..... that may be why the skill info is more general.
    Last night I ran a couple tests and not a single time did she remove a yellow buff. This could just be a bug or just ask the devs if it's true. All I'm saying is Sekhmet is one of my main attackers and I always have Valor Talismans on her and she never fails to remove the 2 buffs I specified.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings