OS
    iOS

Any 3 set Talisman Worth Using?

I've been wondering which 3 set talisman are worth leveling and using.

The only ones I currently use are:

Assassin (Shield) on a purple Undead Axis Gunner,
    Vampiric (Barrier) Purple Souless Demon
    Void (Shield) Red Axis Bomber Boy (probably not the best character choice
    Invisibility (Will) on Yellow Gunner Dog (again, not a great character, but his attacks scale off both attack and special)

I need to clean up my talisman inventory and don't want to jettison something that might be more useful than I realize.

OS
    iOS
    I'm wanting the set for Freeze...seems to work well for crowd control (I've used other people's Troopers that have them). I have two...can't get the dang third one!

OS
    iOS
    I'm trying to get a third invisibility will talisman by grinding battlefield madness but no luck after a few hours. Will use on gunner CotD, I think his bottom three talismans pits were designed for a 3 set yellow.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I'm using Thief talismans with Soldier Eddie. I maxed his Fury attack and it's working quite nicely so far.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    where do you get the assasin talisman?

OS
    iOS
    Underworld
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I swear by Freeze. I've had it trigger four turns in a row (that battle only took four turns too, nice and easy)! I am working on my 2nd set of Freeze now and have my first set at level 40.

I've also had fantastic luck using Blind augment on my Sentinel Soulless Demon. He has built in taunt and they always seem to trigger together, so the enemy is forced to target him with a basic attack and almost always misses.

Honestly the Freeze/Blind/Taunt combo has locked down a whole lot of groups for me - the bosses who are immune to it are what gives me an issue.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I'm trying to get a third invisibility will talisman by grinding battlefield madness but no luck after a few hours. Will use on gunner CotD, I think his bottom three talismans pits were designed for a 3 set yellow.
    finally after 3 days of battlefield madness farming!! I'm so glad it was Will too as I would've been pissed right off otherwise..

I think they should really reduce the rarity of these talismans or bring out this game mode brave new world soon!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Freeze is awesome. The shield talismans cost a turn to use and they're not good enough to justify the expense. Haven't really tried any of the others.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082