OS
    iOS

Heading to London

So I got a nice bonus in May. Instead of doing something responsible with it, my wife suggested we go see Maiden in London.

This is bucket list for me as, not only am I seeing Maiden in London, but I'm going to fly over on the second deck of a 747. I've loved that plane my entire life, and riding in the top used to be the pinnacle of air travel in my opinion. It's "only" business class on this flight, but I'm still pretty amp'ed about it.

Anyway, going to the Saturday show, and I decided I'd do something totally cheesy and cash in all my Tour Souls at the O2 arena. I'll grab a screen shot and update this thread with pics.

I've managed to avoid the set list on purpose cuz I'm old school that way; so I'm looking forward to see what the show will have. I've heard it's pretty amazing. I can't wait!!

Up The Irons!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Have a great and safe flight my friend and much fun at the show! Great idea to open the souls at the arena! I’m curious about the results. But no matter what, IM will be amazing! Have a blast! Up the irons \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    That is awesome man! Have a great time! \m/

OS
    Android
    I love that we as adults still get giddy over stuff like this! Happy for you Z!! Safe travels!! We expect a full report!!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

We have the best Troopers ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    So I got a nice bonus in May. Instead of doing something responsible with it, my wife suggested we go see Maiden in London.

This is bucket list for me as, not only am I seeing Maiden in London, but I'm going to fly over on the second deck of a 747. I've loved that plane my entire life, and riding in the top used to be the pinnacle of air travel in my opinion. It's "only" business class on this flight, but I'm still pretty amp'ed about it.

Anyway, going to the Saturday show, and I decided I'd do something totally cheesy and cash in all my Tour Souls at the O2 arena. I'll grab a screen shot and update this thread with pics.

I've managed to avoid the set list on purpose cuz I'm old school that way; so I'm looking forward to see what the show will have. I've heard it's pretty amazing. I can't wait!!

Up The Irons!
    Z

That's amazing! Up the Irons!

Mia \m/

OS
    Android
    So I headed up to London today. Gutted that I couldn't actually go to the gig as I didn't have money for tickets, but I thought I'd check out the merch today (And the pre-show party in Camden, which was fun) and man am I impressed! The designs are awesome, though I was hoping to snag some LOTB pins and there wasn't any To those going tonight, enjoy the show!! Up the Irons! \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Sitting in the O2 after the show. Fucking amazing. I’ll post more details later.

Only blue eyes on the Tour Souls. LOL. Oh well.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired