Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Rare soul alert!
    I'm trying to raise sands of war from my 23 x 99 soul batches I had saved for the next sac event, instead I have harvested more rare souls than sow!
    I have dropped maybe 3 or 4 lots in so far and the rare souls are going off, then they stopped for 5 or 10 minutes then they were back again, I think I have claimed about 15 rare souls thus far...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I've managed to do 78 pvp battles from minute one and all I can say is that this event would be much easier to all of us if we lowered our defenses for at least 4-5 days.

Thanks to those who've already donde so.

OS
    Android
    The thing is, that is utopia that everyone would set a weak defense (it's the same thing with, if everybody would be kind to the other in this world we would have peace. ;3).., the thing is, that these kind of events suck.., and are time consuming af..,
    They will never change this shit, and with the new "supercool" overpriced "new" Gauntlet thingy, you see what they want,..
    They only want their player to buy more and more.., i never invested one cent and will never do..
    There are so many other developers out there, who really deserves it.

They should fix the goddamn game FIRST before they throw more things at us, where they are trying to "loot" money from all the players..,

The good thing in this Arena Event is, that the rewards are crap, except the Iron Coins. That means, i can skip this crap.

I mean.., MONTHS ago (to only name ONE thing), someone of the developers answered me that they will look up for the GERMAN News Screen if you have the GAME in english, which translation is the biggest shit,.. i mean, it can't be that difficult to change the setting for this,..
    And there are a lot other bugs.., this game is dying for me..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 08-13-2018 at 09:44 AM.

OS
    Android
    Let's not disregard the fact that this is the second consecutive event that doesn't cause issues or bugs after its launch.

Congratulations to the developers - keep up the good work!

OS
    Android
    Talk about creeping normality!
    Releasing a minor event without bugs should be the norm, not something to merit congratulations.
    Indeed, the rate of bugs has decreased - for now - but that means we're slowly approaching par for the course, not seeing wonders.

OS
    iOS
    Since yesterday, I cannot do three arena battles in a row without getting APMA2, APMA1 and having to restart the game several times before I can do another fight. Clearing a cosmos level sometimes (!) helps
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    295 wins with near 600 ironite used...400 wins are too much...

OS
    Android
    Ip4: Yeah but you will probably get there in the remaining 3 days of the event. Me, I'm at 181 so I'll probably make 300, but not much more.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I did a little math. To get tier 5 you need 300 wins. You get 500 iron coins, 5 precious soul, 5 rare soul and x20 nebu fragment. Without refills you can get about 30 SOW per day. So for getting from 150 to 300 I need minimum 3 refills, probably more. It means 100+ ironite. Souls giving nebu fragments costed 100 ironite ( when event souls are in store). Precious souls and rare souls are worthless crap. 500 Iron coins are nice but nothing die for. And nebu fragments are easier to buy from ironite. So for my hour and hours of grinding i will get nothing worth anyway.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    You receive 200 SoW per week, not including leftovers from the pevious week, and earning any from satellite 15 and sacrifices. That would make you purchase 100 SoW for 300 ironite. Besides the achievement bonus you would also earn 1k Ineeds IC If the precious souls drop any hearts that would benefit in sacrifices along with any gold from skulls. If you are low in rankings and newer to the game the the easy wins can be justified by the ironite you spend. It all depends on the amount of time you have available to play the game and your goals.