Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    i ahvent had a single rare soul dropped since the update, anyone getting them?
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Not supported, but now it works and I am very happy woman. Play on small display of tablet is noncomfort for me, because its hard tap on perfect attack in dungeons where all is covered by my army and point of view cant be change... I am stucked on 4* characters and farming locations with 3* evo shard must play myself because autoplay every time defeat (1 high level trooper in dungeon dont save me...)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    just something that popped up, i clicked ok and was logged out right in the middle/start of the boss fight.
    Same here. It didn't give me the option to finish the fight I was on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    i ahvent had a single rare soul dropped since the update, anyone getting them?
    Not here either

OS
    iOS
    I have dutch
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    oh good to know thanks
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    ok theyve started dropping now
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeldir View Post
    Yes, I bought tablet to play Legacy (my mobile phone is outdoor smartphone, i need durable one in my work) because bluestack sometimes isnt working but 21" screen on PC is much better
    I agree with that. I have an 18" 2 in 1. It's so much easier on my old eyes. For S&G I did pipe it through my 55" flat screen . That big started to look horrible.

Oh and to the individual who is outraged at not getting any more ironite from the dungeons:
    You are the problem with today's society. Just because you received what is a generous reward you think that you are entitled to it again and again. I am sure if you check with the accounting of Roadhouse Games you will find that the majority of the revenue generated by this game comes from the SALE of Ironite.
    Last edited by Flann; 08-25-2016 at 12:33 PM.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    lol true, i just have my phone plugged in at work and hit auto, easy peasy
    Ditto! Nice way to keep up the grind.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hi all!

If you stop by the Google Play or iTunes App Stores, you'll notice that we've set a new update live for the game. This update is intended to address a few critical bugs, and it adds a small feature that will better allow the dev team to conduct server updates in a controlled way.

There will be a server update to accompany this client, we expect to push the sever update in a few hours. You can check our social channels for alerts on when we're ready to push that server.

Things we believe will be fixed once both updates are live are:
    • The game failing to load (getting stuck at 75%) should be resolved
    • Item duplication in inventory causing game lock-outs (The 'Facebook Loop") should be resolved
    • A variety of server connection errors should be resolved
    • The Revenge ability in the Warrior and Assassin dungeons are re-enabled and should not cause the game to hang
    • The Accuracy Down debuff should now function correctly
    • Temporal Shifting abilities should be properly unlocked and functional again

Additionally, we have done a pass on fixing accounts that were afflicted by the item duplication issues. If you have previously been unable to log into the game, it would be worth your while to try again and see if we've fixed the problem. I expect we'll be chasing a few stragglers for the next few days, but the majority of affected users should now have access to their accounts again.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Glad to see an update focused on the log in bug. Thank you Matt and the LotB team for this update, we are looking forward to more bugs being fixed for good
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"