Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    LOTB Producer

Game Update - August 24, 2016 - Bug Fixes

Hi all!

If you stop by the Google Play or iTunes App Stores, you'll notice that we've set a new update live for the game. This update is intended to address a few critical bugs, and it adds a small feature that will better allow the dev team to conduct server updates in a controlled way.

There will be a server update to accompany this client, we expect to push the sever update in a few hours. You can check our social channels for alerts on when we're ready to push that server.

Things we believe will be fixed once both updates are live are:
    • The game failing to load (getting stuck at 75%) should be resolved
    • Item duplication in inventory causing game lock-outs (The 'Facebook Loop") should be resolved
    • A variety of server connection errors should be resolved
    • The Revenge ability in the Warrior and Assassin dungeons are re-enabled and should not cause the game to hang
    • The Accuracy Down debuff should now function correctly
    • Temporal Shifting abilities should be properly unlocked and functional again

Additionally, we have done a pass on fixing accounts that were afflicted by the item duplication issues. If you have previously been unable to log into the game, it would be worth your while to try again and see if we've fixed the problem. I expect we'll be chasing a few stragglers for the next few days, but the majority of affected users should now have access to their accounts again.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Last edited by Matt_LOTB; 08-24-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Thank you Matt. I'm glad too see that the dev team is working hard to fix all the bugs and help player to obtain access to their accounts again!

Some compensation would be nice for those affected from these bugs, Just Saying

OS
    iOS
    Downloading it now. Thanks, Matt!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks again for this update. Definitely agree with zamasu in that compensation should be expected
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    i cant purchase the skill shard with trooper badges now. i was able to before the app update - hopefully this gets fixed after the server upgrade

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i cant purchase the skill shard with trooper badges now.
    Try clearing cache (Android) or rebooting your device (iOS). I do not believe this bug is fixed in this update, according to Matt's above post.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i cant purchase the skill shard with trooper badges now. i was able to before the app update - hopefully this gets fixed after the server upgrade
    Have you got any souls with a lock and timer on? If so, that's how long you'll have to wait, I'm having the same issue for weeks now
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

LOTB Producer
    The issues affecting time-limited purchases are not fixed as a part of this update, but we are working on them.

-M

OS
    iOS
    I got into my old game! Thanks for that. I'd given up on it. It was weird though. I had 106/54 stamina, but when I went to enter a battle it switched to -59/54. I'll leave it alone until the server update is done and see what happens

Can someone please post when server maintenance is all done?