Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    im still getting the same amounts
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Bluestack is not supported guys. I wouldn't recommend using it.
    I was frustrated because LotB on Ipad keeps crashing. So I started my old Genimotion setup on PC. Worked like charm. Very fast, very stable.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Completed Secret Location on Underworld (Madness) for the first time and the good old server error message was already there again in all its glory as soon as I defeated the last character. No drop items awarded and the level doesn't open up again for 5 days. An absolute crock. Won't spend another penny on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Same EXACT thing happened to me last night Rangers pilot. Ridiculous! It's actually hard to believe it's not intentional when it only happens during those 5 seconds between defeating the level and receiving the prize. It was also my first time playing the Underworld madness secret level.
    Last edited by Ezz; 08-27-2016 at 04:06 PM.

OS
    iOS
    had the same happen to me the first time I played that secret location on madness which was around 2 weeks ago
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    couple odd bugs ive had and not sure if they have been posted else where. the lord of light is completely stuck on the last level i beat from 5 days ago. been a couple of changes since then as far as colour of the lord of light but no reset to level 1. stuck on level 7 completed.
    the daily reward item isnt showing up either and from the same time frame of about 5 days ago.
    plus theres the lock up with the blue axis soldier and the shield item.

so lets try a uninstall and reinstall and such again to see if it all works.

just wondering what/when the next update is, do yall devs post what is being worked on and so on in between the updates.
    ShadowRising-6281

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I am still encountering the 75% loading bug. I just got locked out of my second account yesterday and the first one is still not fixed (almsot 4 weeks now). Itīs obviously caused by conflicting data. My second account encountered the 75% bug after getting a faulty 4* green rune. I knew I had to sell it to avoid problems, but I couldnīt due to a game crash and now Iīm locked out :/. Basically, if you get two runes of the same kind, check in your inventory if they are put in two different stacks, because if that`s the case, you have a rune that causes the bug. Sell it immediatly!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 12lisa View Post
    I am still encountering the 75% loading bug. I just got locked out of my second account yesterday and the first one is still not fixed (almsot 4 weeks now). Itīs obviously caused by conflicting data. My second account encountered the 75% bug after getting a faulty 4* green rune. I knew I had to sell it to avoid problems, but I couldnīt due to a game crash and now Iīm locked out :/. Basically, if you get two runes of the same kind, check in your inventory if they are put in two different stacks, because if that`s the case, you have a rune that causes the bug. Sell it immediatly!
    While that's really sucky for you, Lisa, it's really good of you to come and give us the intel. I'm assuming you've nudged Lamia - maybe give her another prod?

OS
    Android
    It's not the rune itself that causes the problem. It's having more items than what you are supposed to have, it might be runes or shards or even characters.

My game crashed a few days ago because I had more characters than the ones permited by the limit and I had to buy more slots just so the game wouldn't crash anymore. I could not sell it, just buy slots.

That's the reason why I don't open regular souls anymore... I have over 200 of them.

The problem with the game is that items don't seem to stack, you can have two 1 stacks of something instead of them becoming one... as it should........ that's a pretty basic thing in games. But... well................