OS
    Android

Which Sentinel Characters to 5 Star

I have a crap load of evo shards to level some sentinel characters(not Eddie) to 5 star. Which toons do you think should be automatically 5 stared and what toons do you think should be automatically sacrificed?
    Right now I just have Alliance General,ABB and Bastion 5 stared. I have most of the other sentinel toons 4 stared.

Opinions Please,Thanks.
    Last edited by kryton; 08-12-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    iOS
    We can make a better suggestion if you list the characters you have and are considering for your playstyle.

OS
    Android
    Well even though I have been playing for a while I am still trying to learn which character skills compliment other character or Eddie skills. But as I progress in my understanding of the game I just wanted to find out what toons are worth leveling and what toons are just not worth wasting my shards on. The toons I have are toons that I thought would be better keeping ATM,even though most of them I keep getting as dupes.
    I have: Allied Soldier,Desert Guardian,Golden Son,Hellraiser,Pharoah"The Bird",Pyro Soldier,Undead Rescuer,Angel Of Strife,Soulless Demon,Chopper and Newborn of Light.
    Right now I have pretty much relied on high damage to all enemy characters(with the exception of Warrior Child of the Damned).I am currently experimenting with high damage single attack characters.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    I like Sentinel Golden Son. His basic attack that heals everybody is great and his power attack with heal shield is awesome. Too bad the AI never uses the heal shield move.

Out of that group I would 5 star Angel of Strife, Soulless Demon, and Chopper in no particular order. Each has utility in different areas.

OS
    iOS
    Don't sacrifice anything except duplicates. Eventually you'll want all of the non-dupes at 5 star level 100. Alliance General and Baston are natural 5 stars, they were 5 star when you got them.. not sure what "ABB" is.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    ABB: Axis Bomber Boy (ie: Warrior or Assassin, not Sentinel).

I think he's just listing his 5* characters there.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    ABB=Allied Bomber Boy
    I was just listing the 5 star sentinel toons I have already.
    With the introduction of Gauntlet I see the need to keep and level every character offered in the game(well almost every character). I just do not have the resources to level every toon I already have. I just have an abundance of green shards. You see a little while after LOL was introduced I started working a lot of overtime and with the 1 1/2 riding time(45 min's one way) I just didn't have the time to play so I missed about 9 or 10 mnths of playing time. I missed out on A LOT,so I am currently in catch up mode. Been playing everyday now for a couple of months.I think I started playing again just before the Gunner Angel of Mercy event.Hell I haven't finished Brave New World yet.
    Sorry a bit of rambling there,LOL.
    Love the game but HATE the pay to win scenario they have going on right now.

Thanks for your opinions all,keep them coming.

UP THE IRONS
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS