OS
    Android

Help with defense

Considering these characters, what would be a solid setup? Keep in mind that I don't have destiny. I do, however, have valor, primordial, zone, meteor, thorn, void, force shield, rage and the most common one's.

These are level 100 fully sharded.

Clansman
    W Lilith
    S Lilith
    M Lilith
    Golden Pharaoh Dog
    Prisoner
    M COTD
    W Undead Rescuer
    G Undead Rescuer
    W Pyro
    Lady Azov
    Warlord
    S Golden Son
    Death Dog
    Pharaoh Dog King
    W Hellraiser

OS
    Android
    Basically. Sfrongest Eddie with support to keep him killing. From your list Clansman Prisoner M Lilith and either Azov or S Lilith. Prisoner with Primordial is a must. Clansman is tough, like him with Shadow and a perfect hit for all team like Desert Marauder equipped with Immunity and Echo. If he is not available Azov hits hard and has good defense when damaged. M Lilith really shines with Destiny, Ghost is ok but can be limited with permadeth or stealing golden buffs so easy. Can't you buy a set with trooper coin? S Lilith with Angel talismans is nice. I run Rainmaker with Shadow, Desert Marauder with Immunity+Echo, M Lilith + Destiny and Prisoner + Primordial for both defense and offense, have not lost yet since reset and good numbers on AI. And this is not against a Sandworm or 1 Eddie battles.
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-12-16-02-12.png
Views: 154
Size:  322.7 KB

OS
    Android
    I forgot to put Desert Marauder on the list. I usually set immunity and counter attack on him, but I'll try echo as you mentioned. I'm saving trooper coins to buy destiny. Thanks for the tips man.

Edit: Forgot to put on the list Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, Alchemist, W Golden Son.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-12-2018 at 10:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Just got a Corrupt General from a soul. Is he worth upgrading/shard?