Banned

Gunner vs Magus Lilith

Hmm, Magus Lilith with Destiny got attacked from Gunner Lilith, I see my Lilith getting the buffs und poff, they are gone. WTF???

OS
    iOS
    Bugs abound...
    Today.. Kill M Lilith with Titan/Def/Mag shield acitve...

it dies... revives (no immortality anywhere or passive revive toons like A Lilith or G Bat) and with all the buffs still.. kill it again.. it revives a second time still no immortality anywhere (or A Lilith or G Bat)

That's a M Lilith that won't lose buffs and seemingly auto-revives with no help.. WTF????

PvP is really just shit since Primordials and Destiny sets hit the public. I mean.. that's all you fight any more. And without them, you have a hard time getting rank.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've seen M Lilith die, revive and die again at the same time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I've seen M Lilith die, revive and die again at the same time.
    Yeah that happens a lot. I think it's because she revives, then takes the rest of the damage (blocker) which kills her again.

All I can say is PvP was more "fun" before M Lilith+Destiny and Primordials.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I suspect that happens because the additional true damage per golden buff hits on every hit the Angel makes and since it hits 4 times it deals that extra damage and due to the odd way damage is dealt, It is possible that the additional damage does not trigger Destiny sets. Destiny sets trigger many buffs and it is possible that 4 hits would not trigger invincibility so all the damage goes through and then the other immortality bug kicks in killing/reviving/killing again.

OS
    Android
    I have seen all those things happen too, I have learnt to expect such a thing when I play defence teams with G Lillith in them.. sort of defeats the purpose of destiny talismans doesn't it.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    looks like something is wrong with destiny talismans on magus lilith,also no point put immunity on her,i lost 10 matches and remove immunity and put shell talisman and win...stupid game!

OS
    iOS
    I just switched from Shell to Immunity and am having better results Ip4. Bare in mind that the immunity will protect the first round from the Prisoner Disable Passive which sometimes affects the Destiny sets though in theory it should not. I also stops the Seal from Primordials.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    i don't know but they always killed my magus lilith on first turn

magus lilith,prisoner,doomsday eddie and combine assasin/gunner lilith

is for asssassin better ETERNAL or COUNTER STRIKE/STEAL POWER?

too many questions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I just switched from Shell to Immunity and am having better results Ip4. Bare in mind that the immunity will protect the first round from the Prisoner Disable Passive which sometimes affects the Destiny sets though in theory it should not. I also stops the Seal from Primordials.
    Perfect Corruption that the Primordials dole out can also block buffs (Destiny) making M Lilith a way easier kill Love seeing the Corruption buff on her.. she's dead in 1 or 2 hits.. if her passive is disabled.. the primordial holder or reviver is dead in in 1 or 2 hits.

I swear if I lose a match when attacking it is 100% due to M Lilith+Destiny, sometimes with a primordial holder on the team, + the (it's not there) AI boost.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-13-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    CLANLESS