Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Well at least that one goes up slightly. Still all seems very underwhelming to me.

Thanks for that Ubajoa.

So basically 1+ year to get to 20 k... then add another year+ for and additional 30K to hit 50, and all they can part with is a couple hundred ironite and a few skill shards.. when I can get 5 skill shards for 350 Frontier coins.. hardly worth the effort if you ask me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Wow, I love this thread. The devs don’t give a shit if someone complains about a million bugs, about fucked up events or about not releasing new content (sorry, Gauntlet is no new content). They will probably have sleepless nights now that we complain about meaningless rewards.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I agree with you Sick. It's highly doubtful they care at all.. but that doesn't make it suck less
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I agree with you Sick. It's highly doubtful they care at all.. but that doesn't make it suck less
    Sad but true.
    Sick-6808

Banned
    Maybe making a new forum account will help. Those new accounts are getting replies. They ignore the old farts (except you call the [moderators] [moderators] :-) )

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Wow, I love this thread. The devs don’t give a shit if someone complains about a million bugs, about fucked up events or about not releasing new content (sorry, Gauntlet is no new content). They will probably have sleepless nights now that we complain about meaningless rewards.
    Sleepless nights? I don’t think so! Many, including myself, have complained about ridiculous rewards for different achievements for a long time and [moderators] gave a shit about it!! So nothing will change! :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀