Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Halp! New event quests not showing up

When a new event is updated, i don’t see the quests. It’s like it never happened. This is the same for shop changes that go along with the new event. I’ve actually gone weeks before noticing there was a problem; I just thought the devs were slow with coming out with new content. I’m on iOS, and this happens with iPhone 6s and iPad mini 7. I put in a ticket, and the response was that I’m probably running an app that is preventing the update. I’ve looked, but couldn’t find anything that would do this. Please, help me out and I’ll love you long time. Thanks.

Thanks for reporting this! Can you let me know the number for your support ticket? I'll pass this information on to our team, and get them to reach out to you for more details!

OS
    iOS
    You do often need to relaunch the game for new things to show up. I typically relaunch after the daily rollover. If you leave the app in the background and you have background refresh on, it doesn't really "refresh" new stuff that well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I actually had the same problem last month. Support was no help at all. Just delete and reinstall the app. This will solve the problem.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    #28023 is the ticket number, thanks Leviathan. And yep Sick, deleting and reinstalling is what I’ve had to do.

OS
    iOS
    Leviathan, I have a theory about what’s happening here... something is timing out over slow connections. I’m in a remote area, and have been playing over (slow) 4G. I’ll be able to test this theory in a couple days when you update the quests, because LTE just popped up on my phone (AT&T fixed something).

OS
    iOS
    Faster connection didn’t help. The update for the Set event happened today, but the quests and shop didn’t get updated. I did see the new Set zone. Deleted and reinstalled and everything is there. Kinda frustrating.

OS
    iOS
    Ffs fix this problem already. The shop is still reflecting Iron Eddie stuff, and I’m not getting any fragments for the sentinel troll. And I’m done reinstalling to work around this problem. You guys should learn how to write and debug your own code.

OS
    iOS
    How is it possible that you guys don’t have a check in your code to verify an update was received?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Humperdump View Post
    Ffs fix this problem already. The shop is still reflecting Iron Eddie stuff, and I’m not getting any fragments for the sentinel troll. And I’m done reinstalling to work around this problem. You guys should learn how to write and debug your own code.
    Same problem here... reintalling the game solves the problem, but you should not have to do this every time.
    ahh wonderful game...
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).