OS
    Android

Defense Strategy

It seems that, in normal conditions (no char stunned, frozen, etc), the order of the AI first round is Eddie, left char, middle char, right char. Do you guys take it in consideration the AI first round attack order when setting up a defense team? Like, chosing a powerful striker as the left one to start with a bang or selecting a char that up the defense? What do you guys think about this?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    You are correct, and, yes, this should be considered carefully as you assign your characters to specific slots.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I know the AI uses a pattern BUT it is not always that way so I don’t even consider where I place my allies. I usually place them in the same order I attack with them and I usually maintain above 25% hold rate.

It always felt that the characters determined the order. Corrupt General will almost always go first with his power move if you have enough power. Horus will Fury more than Clansman/DDE but not as much as Iron Eddie.

I am sure I am doing it wrong but I have no complaints realy either.

OS
    Android
    What do you think is the best choice for the left char? Brute force or def buff?
    Daniel-3568