Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I hope the dungeon will stay more then one day, cuz im on summerbreeze Festival..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Man, gotta admit I really had my hopes up for Anubis, but Set would be awesome to have (And eventually Osiris) too! Can't wait to see what the new dungeon will be like!
    Same here regarding Anubis. Hopefully, we'll continue to see more Egyptian Gods and Goddesses over time: Anubis, Bastet (please!), Serqet, Sobek, Thoth, Apophis, etc.

Apophis would be an amazing character to introduce a new Orange class of characters that I suggested here almost a year ago.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Hopefully, we'll continue to see more Egyptian Gods and Goddesses over time: Anubis, Bastet (please!), Serqet, Sobek, Thoth, Apophis, etc.

Apophis would be an amazing character to introduce a new Orange class of characters that I suggested here almost a year ago.
    +1 Agree! When i hear Apophis, always this guy comes to my mind. The ones have watched Stargate SG-1 will possibly remember

Name:  peterwilliams_as_apophis_x.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  38.3 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    +1 Agree! When i hear Apophis, always this guy comes to my mind. The ones have watched Stargate SG-1 will possibly remember

Name:  peterwilliams_as_apophis_x.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  38.3 KB
    Apophis / Isfet has been an overwhelming presence in my reality recently. It's only fair that he becomes a part of LotB.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Same here regarding Anubis. Hopefully, we'll continue to see more Egyptian Gods and Goddesses over time: Anubis, Bastet (please!), Serqet, Sobek, Thoth, Apophis, etc.

Completely agree, I would love to see more of these guys! Maybe they could be offered with certain achievements or missions (For example, do a certain task within Kingdom Of The Sands). Also, another character class could be interesting to add in, just to mix things up a bit and make it feel a bit fresh?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    I hope the dungeon will stay more then one day, cuz im on summerbreeze Festival..
    Enjoy man! And, please check out Pillorian! They rose from the ashes of one of my favorite bands, Agalloch.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Just from the pointedness of the ears I'm going to say Anubis over Set I think, although either would be awesome
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Just from the pointedness of the ears I'm going to say Anubis over Set I think, although either would be awesome
    Honestly, that threw me too, given that Set's usually depicted with flat-topped ears. It's hard to say which one it is for definite, since visually it does look like Anubis, but given that one of the hieroglyphs on the Powerslave Event picture shows Osiris, hinting that he could appear, and Set killed Osiris in mythology, it would make sense for it to be him. Can't wait to find out though, really excited for the new dungeon.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    This new dungeon colored purple obviously is the Assassin God. Final event for August will be the Gunner. Curious if this new dungeon will be populated with more Assassin enemies then recycled and repopulated with Gunner enemies? Final event is a sacrifice event, instead of guaranteed fragments, will the dungeons drop “increased chance” type souls? Hopefully Lilith fragments will also be available. Excited for new content!!

OS
    iOS
    looks like it will be SOONtm
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly