Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

New Time Rift dungeon speculation

From https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...82343312576512

Something is brewing in the Time Rift...

In 24 hours a limited time Dungeon will be revealed!!!
    Name:  DkrghvsX0AIBp38.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  77.6 KB
    From the pic, it's placed smack between Lord of Light and Brave New World dungeons.

Does that mean it's Silent Planet, or something else?

Let the speculation begin.

Only thing I'll say so far: Looks inspired by PowerSlave.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    If you zoom in on the powerslave dungeon thingy you will notice its not eddie sitting on the throne. Looks like a jackal headed figure to me so.... Anubis?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Definitely. I was speculating mainly on the visuals though (with a pyramid and even the stone plinths around the outside). Interestingly, Silent Planet's current note says "Face the Demons of Creation hidden within the depths of a Silent Planet."

So it definitely fits that if it's Anubis or related characters.

Plus around the bottom of the pic there are rocks floating about, which is also the case for Silent Planet.

Edit: Ignore that. Same rocks are there in Powerslave. Looks like apart from the Sun atop the pyramid and Pharaoh on the front being replaced from the Powerslave visual, not much else has been changed. Even the icons down the right side of the pyramid are the same.

Unless one of the mods speaks up, I think we'll all just be waiting till tomorrow.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 08-16-2018 at 12:46 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing its an Assassin Powerslave/Kingdom of the Sands inspired dungeon which will be the 4th part of the Mega Event. I wouldnt be surprised if the boss is the next God itself (Anubis seems the most obvious). Looks cool though!
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    What it really seems to be... is SOMETHING NEW!!! :0 Fingers crossed this doesn't break Cyborg Monday!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Something different Bring it on..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Something different Bring it on..
    Amen, brother! Can't wait!

Thanks for sharing Cefiar!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I can tell it easily : The one sitting on that throne is Set. Epic!

"In Egyptian mythology, Set is portrayed as the usurper who killed and mutilated his own brother Osiris. Osiris' wife Isis reassembled (remembered) Osiris' corpse and resurrected her dead husband long enough to conceive his son and heir Horus. Horus sought revenge upon Set, and the myths describe their conflicts. This Osiris myth is a prominent theme in Egyptian mythology."
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post

"In Egyptian mythology, Set is portrayed as the usurper who killed and mutilated his own brother Osiris. Osiris' wife Isis reassembled (remembered) Osiris' corpse and resurrected her dead husband long enough to conceive his son and heir Horus. Horus sought revenge upon Set, and the myths describe their conflicts. This Osiris myth is a prominent theme in Egyptian mythology."
    Epic indeed! So will Osiris be the 5th Powerslave God?!

By the way, Isis = Aset (the goddess of love, marriage, and magic) for those unfamiliar.
    Last edited by druid138; 08-16-2018 at 07:52 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post

Man, gotta admit I really had my hopes up for Anubis, but Set would be awesome to have (And eventually Osiris) too! Can't wait to see what the new dungeon will be like!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado