Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live battles

OS
    Android

Live battles

Do you guys know if devs ever considered the idea of some kind of live battle, I control my chars you control yours in a live match, no AI involved. It would be cool.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Do you guys know if devs ever considered the idea of some kind of live battle, I control my chars you control yours in a live match, no AI involved. It would be cool.

Come on, now you reach for the stars.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Next they will ask for new content...

OS
    iOS
    .. so you think that PvP which is not live run smooth enough to implement a direct server to server connection for 2 users? Then compounded by all players possibly "matching up'?

Actually, I can't think of any game that has "live matches".. the best there is are turn-based matches.. you make your move.. wait for the other person to move... repeat... And in my experience waiting 3-4 days for someone to make their move is more annoying than enjoyable. Especially since you don't even know if they will EVER make a move.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It has been long time I don't play first person shooters on Android, but there are several with multiplayer option, like Shadowgun legends. So it is doable.
    Still don't have time to play what I like the most, cars and shooters games.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it is doable come on. There is even PUBG for cell phones. It's just a matter of do they want to do it? Do they have the resources to do it? The knowledge? But of course it is doable. I think iþ would be awesome to play against real people and not that stupid AI.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Man, didn’t laugh this much for a while. It is doable - Surely it is, but surely it is not with the Frogs.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Man, didn’t laugh this much for a while. It is doable - Surely it is, but surely it is not with the Frogs.
    Ahahaah really? They are that hopeless?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    This game is turn-based, it doesn't require such a superlow delay and constant syncing like FPS games. It would be enough to just sync with the server after a move has been done and then present the result to the other player. Definitely doable, but I wouldn't expect such a thing in the near future in this game (if ever). Would it be cool? Sure as hell it would! A true PvP in LotB... that'd be something.

OS
    Android
    Oh, and it would also be cool if we could program the AI behavior ourselves, but that's a story for another day...