Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    I've not tried him in the dungeons, but he makes NotB a lot easier to auto farm and can be a benefit in gauntlet. In the arena one of the gods may be of more use. It may be more useful to try and earn more IC in th he arena to purchase relics. It will be easy enough to auto farm without Alex. If you own everything in the store than Alex is nice to have in your collection.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I've not tried him in the dungeons, but he makes NotB a lot easier to auto farm and can be a benefit in gauntlet. In the arena one of the gods may be of more use. It may be more useful to try and earn more IC in th he arena to purchase relics. It will be easy enough to auto farm without Alex. If you own everything in the store than Alex is nice to have in your collection.
    I miss Seth and Osiris but I don't really care about the arena. Battles take too long and I don't have enough time for that and would rather spend my time on Gauntlet.
    I am able to auto farm everything else but BnW lvl x. Osiris might be a better addition overall but it would save me a lot of time if Alexander could really beat the dungeons on auto.