Wicker Golem 4*

Death Dog 5*
    Golden Son 4*
    Undead Allied Soldier 4*
    Mayan Priestess 5*
    Hellraiser 5*
    The Wicker Man 5*

Angel of Pain 5*
    2X Children of the Damned 5* (one sharded)
    Golden Son 5*

Hellraiser 5*
    Val, Valkyrie guardian 5*
    Chopper 4*
    Golden Son 4*
    Pyro Soldier 4*
    Desert Guardian 4*
    Soulless Demon 4*

Gunner Dog 4*
    Desert Golem 4*
    Chopper 5*
    Golden Pharaoh Dog 5*

What do you think?
    I have some upgrade materials and dont know where to invest...
    So far I had best results with Iron Eddie, Wickerman, Val and Child...
    I also think since I mostly use only a few of these characters I could sacrifice some, but I'm afraid to make a mistake!
    I'd like to be able to create good teams for farming BNW X and PVP.
    Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

OS
    Android
    I dont know where to start, but I wouldn't sacrifice any of the toons that are not duplicates. You never know when their skills may be needed in an upcoming challenge or if the skills will be modified. Example magus CotD wasn't of much use, but with the destiny talisman and added extra turn skill it became useful in the gauntlet.

As you play BNW and LoL will become manageable with your lineup. PvP evolves with each update, so you will always be chasing the next best thing. When I started VHE and Visions were dominating, now you dont see them much in PvP.

An important thing is to upgrade the proper talisman and try to increase relics especially HP. It's not easy to buy relics when you are still purchase SS and eternal frags.

OS
    Android
    Of those I use the Golden Pharaoh Dog and Val, Sentinel Valkyrie the most and would recommend leveling both up and sharding at least one of them, if not both. Both are great support toons and come in handy in all formats of the game for me.

GPD with its healing/immunity and damage reduction passive can help keep your team alive. Can still be useful unsharded but for me and how much I use it, sharding it is worth it.

Val, the Sentinel Valkyrie with her ability to block beneficial effects on her basic seems really important right now, especially with all the talismans doing the rounds at the moment. Mine can do some decent damage too, especially for a Sentinel. Her passive comes in handy in the BNW bringing immunity to taunt/seal as well as the disruption shield being useful against most toons/teams imo.

But yeah deciding who to shard is hard because ive been burnt by future updates that nerf a toon that I took ages to get (VH eddie for example though still handy to some degree) and was previously OP in the arena. So I tend to get them, shard them, they get nerfed and then they take a bit of a back seat. But so far that hasn't happened to the above two and seems unlikely (never say never though) for now. I dont think anyone would call them OP thats for sure.

I wouldn't sacrifice any toons unless they are a dupe but I also realise depending on what level you are and how much resources you have, expanding character slots isn't easy sometimes. The two Golems probably are the less useful but not sure its worth the essence to sacrifice them anyway?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Thank you so much for the tips!
    Today I got Fear of the Dark Eddie from a sentinel soul and Warlord (Assassin) from a trooper soul. The souls from the event gave all duplicates which I sacrificed...

Are they any worth upgrading?
    Again thanks a lot!

OS
    iOS
    Depends on what you want to use them for I think.

PVP I have to say that Clansman is nearly always my attack Eddie. Shreddie in defence. So Clansman might be useful if you can protect him a little.

For PVE I would wait for Nevigator as he is the master for me of all things PVE and you can stick promordials on him too.

If I was you I would look to get a strong Eddie in each class so you can have a good go at LOL - GRE is great on the Magus side so maybe him too. Pharoah on Sentinal side maybe as well from what you have...though FOTD can be good as well.

The toons you have already got up to 5* seem like good choice as well so go with those - Wickerman I always liked - he hits hard and get explosives on him or thorns. Angel of Pain too is a go to Magus toon - I use him a lot in LOL and BNW.

Good luck
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    That was my thought also, to have characters from each class, especially a strong Eddie.
    So far I don't have a gunner Eddie 5*, but my only option is soldier whom I don't wish to lvl up...

So Set and Warlord are useless?
    Is it better to spend many souls at once? Or are results predetermined as I read someplace?

Other good gunner Eddies?

OS
    Android
    Set and Warlord are not very good, yes, but I wouldn't get rid of Set because he won't be easy to reclaim if you sacrifice him. The only option will be through Frontier Coins. As for Warlord, you'll eventually get him again from a trooper soul. I generally never sacrifice non-dupes, but for Warlord I made an exception during this event and I'm happy with the result.

Is it better to spend many souls at once? Well, officially it doesn't make a difference but I've noticed that the odds are better if you do. That's just what I did today. Mass sacrifice of hundreds of souls.

Other good gunner Eddies? Doomsday, Cyborg, Navigator.