Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I would also like to have the option to use a set of troopers talismans like we do with their champions. I would let them tag the set of talismans in their account like choosing a champion. Then we would need to assign them to a character of ours with the appropriate open slots. After the battle the slots would empty. The trooper would earn badges.
    I posted something about this yesterday in a thread about Icarus. There could be a limit to using each trooper’s talisman sets to once a week vs once a day — which would be too much in my opinion. Still, it would allow for players to try out talisman sets they don’t have on differenr characters so when the chance comes for them to either grind or purchase them in the future they can make an informed decision rather than just go off of the descriptions. Actually using them makes all the difference.

OS
    Android
    Right suggestions, we really need an improvement to the usage of the talismans/chars menu for the gauntlet experience.

Also a simple top/bottom buttons list would be appreciated, to quickly jump from a side to another in both chars and talismans lists

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Right suggestions, we really need an improvement to the usage of the talismans/chars menu for the gauntlet experience.

Also a simple top/bottom buttons list would be appreciated, to quickly jump from a side to another in both chars and talismans lists
    This top/bottom left/right button also sounds great.
    Combined with being able to transfer all talismans of the same type from one character (whether a complete set or not) to another character with a copy/paste type option would be gold. If the devs feel like taking on this project it would be awesome. We need to support the game as much as we can with revenue which will allow things like this to happen. Is this in the suggestions forum? I really think they should have a look at some of these suggestions.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    BTW there is another thread heading in the same direction, called Sort by Talismans (link)

Maybe we should merge these to reduce confusion.
    But as Amarthir went in the same direction, I copy my post from the other thread:

But to be honest, I hope for a general rework of the very static slot system. Gold is one of the most frequent resources in the game - so I guess almost all players have enough to buy all slots possible for the Talis in one rush and limiting new players because of that makes no sense to me.
    I hope for a more flexible way to store and equip Talis. Not every Talisman should use one slot, but maybe the same type can be stored as a stack. To me it would be great that you can change the equipped Talis right before you start a match and a popup shows up where you select the wanted Talis from your entire inventory (stored and equipped on other chars), or you use the "default" setup that you define in the My Team menu.
    I know that would be a lot of changes that probably won't be easy to implement - but it would make the game a lot more fun!
    Yes I agree they should be merged and put somewhere the devs are most likely to see. These suggestions are REALLY good.