Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, I also got to AAA and hit a wall. If we could use chars from two classes, then maybe, but only Magus class. Not doable for the majority of us.

By the way, this is exactly the tier where we get the full Soul Set, so I think that the difficulty is quite correct. It is possible to get here, but to get above that, then it requires a super-roster.

OS
    Android
    I'm regretting sacrificing 4th blue Lilith already ( What an irony! ). With 4 Magus Liliths I could finish that AAA round. If enemies are using Redemption set and will always win coin toss then only way i could think of to survive first round is Destiny set(s). It seems you need to peek first what is waiting for you. Just cheap low level team. And then to attack again with prepared chars. It costs 16 sow and 2 Magus Eddies per enemy team. Low level maguses are easy to get from souls, but Eddies who can survive first round are real problem.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-28-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I'm regretting sacrificing 4th blue Lilith already ( What an irony! ). With 4 Magus Liliths I could finish that AAA round. If enemies are using Redemption set and will always win coin toss then only way i could think of to survive first round is Destiny set(s). It seems you need to peek first what is waiting for you. Just cheap low level team. And then to attack again with prepared chars. It costs 16 sow and 2 Magus Eddies per enemy team. Low level maguses are easy to get from souls, but Eddies who can survive first round are real problem.
    Believe it or not, but a fully sharded Speed of Light Eddie (with Holy - Predator - Electricity) car survive first rounds and make the win for an average Team.
    After, at the AAA level, the opponents had all the powerfull talismans (Primordial - Destiny - Eternal) ... quite unbeatable at My Level.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Believe it or not, but a fully sharded Speed of Light Eddie (with Holy - Predator - Electricity) car survive first rounds and make the win for an average Team.
    After, at the AAA level, the opponents had all the powerfull talismans (Primordial - Destiny - Eternal) ... quite unbeatable at My Level.
    The beast is an assassin character class lol

OS
    iOS
    FWIW - I'm chiming in to say I'm a fan of the Gauntlet. I don't mind it as is, though I'm a couple of battles away from AAA. If that's where my fortnight ends. So be it. Still having fun with it.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I think Gauntlet is pretty popular. Last week I've made below 200 in ranking for the first time and with almost no effort at all. That's probably a sign people are spending time and SoW on Gauntlet a lot.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    The Gauntlet is a lot of work and challenging. Lots of moving talismans around and using characters not normally used. Wish I had a couple hundred skill shards. It would make things easier.

OS
    Android
    Last event I completed level AA and ranked 60, this event I have 3 AA battles left and ranked about 400. There seems to be more players this event.
    I haven't purchased any SoW to reach this level, I am more selective in the arena battles. I dont fight losing battles just not to lose SoW, i fight in the gauntlet.
    I think the rewards through level A are worth the battles..
    The arena is becoming who has the new OP tunes and talisman win. The ability to steal or block beneficial buffs seems to be the key to wining. Most winners have a primordial, destiny and eternal talis.

OS
    Android
    Today encountered next team in AAA: SoL Eddie with Endure and Guard, Magus Lilith with Destiny set, Dog of War with Eternal set and Prisoner with Primordial set. I give up.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    AAA seems to be the step ahead of the big stuff, in both of these last weeks i just reach the AAA grade because in both situations, my roster is to fight the enough battles, and i have a lot of maguses with 4* but i don't have the enough fragments to level them up, so now i'll try to use the day to farm LoL, the teams that i got seems to be hard than the other ones but almost possible to finish.
    To AAA to S is not that big difference in rewards also, but it may be good to see what are my actual limits when going too far.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)