Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    There will always be a select few that merely want to be "top dog" whatever the cost... that doesn't mean the Gauntlet is popular.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I like gauntlet, but I won't go beyond A, too much SoW.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    The Gauntlet gives a reason for us collecting and powering all these characters. Running your teams and talisman combos within constraints of Gauntlet forces me to put lots more effort into the game. It is rewarding to reach deep into the collection of characters and place them correctly for passing each grade, making the set of battles like a war campaign instead of a quick hit or miss Arena battle. I would rather think, strategize, and play in the hi stakes Gauntlet than purchasing ironite to run autoplay overnight to get 1000 Powerslave battles to get new character fragments. It is costly, too much at 30 ironite/10 sow battle at SS grade. It will cost me 300 to clear now, and then SSS the characters I use in SS are not available? I dont have a roster like Slauki to burn through this requirement-not to mention the ironite. I buy the 10 monthly refill deal, that is all, I don't see how anyone can get massive piles,of this without spending serious coin. Not likely from playing Powerslave 100 times/day.

OS
    iOS
    I quit Arena I use all the sow in Gauntlet for me is more fun than Arena there are a few bugs but no big deal I spent around 150 ironites in the last cycle and i got rank #1 I think 150 ironites is a good investment 2 sets of necropolis talis, 150 FC, 1 mythical soul, 300 heroic soul fragments and 250 mythical soul fragments plus all the rewards that we get for clearing every floor, this new feature is not as popular as Arena for various reasons some don’t have a good roster, not enough relics or just simply they don’t like it
    Gauntlet needs it’s own currency and a faster way to swap talismans
    What I like the most about gauntlet is that it take less time, better rewards and there’s more strategy involved is not just having the OP characters here even a 1* can help you to take one more battle

OS
    Android
    I played Gauntlet this week up to AA, and now taking it slow (like 1 battle a day). Mainly just want to get the next achievement, and use the rewards to boost my characters a bit (mainly IC for relics).

Not playing Arena much now as my fixed line net connection dropped out this morning and I'm doing everything on 4G, which I only have a limited data allowance on. So I'll probably just do the basic bare minimum in the game plus using all my troopers. Hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow, otherwise it'll really start to impact me achieving this event.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I like Gauntlet a lot but as all here, I think that we should have a new currency for it and the cost needs to go down.
    And I still feel that being able to use troopers for the stages would make the gauntlet even more interesting for many players. This could be offset by making the stages a little harder, but you'd finally be happy for a trooper Samurai Eddie to pass the last battle in AAA...
    That being said, I played the first two Gauntlets full-on, using my ironite to buy SOWs. This time I play with the left-overs of my SOW that I don't use in the Arena. The Iron Coins lost and not available for Relics outweigh the Soul Talismans that are the main prize this week, so I'm not going full Gauntlet.
    I think I'll play it more like BNW: If I need something that I can only get there (like another set of Echo talis), I play. Otherwise, it's too expensive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I quit Arena I use all the sow in Gauntlet for me is more fun than Arena there are a few bugs but no big deal I spent around 150 ironites in the last cycle and i got rank #1 I think 150 ironites is a good investment 2 sets of necropolis talis, 150 FC, 1 mythical soul, 300 heroic soul fragments and 250 mythical soul fragments plus all the rewards that we get for clearing every floor, this new feature is not as popular as Arena for various reasons some don’t have a good roster, not enough relics or just simply they don’t like it
    What I like the most about gauntlet is that it take less time, better rewards and there’s more strategy involved is not just having the OP characters here even a 1* can help you to take one more battle
    Im second on this, gauntlet has a big potential, just need some adjustments. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Just want to point out that i support this one 100%. It's truly on point.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet is finally something new and actually fun, because it's a real challenge as you have to carefully choose your tactics to go on.

Also the prizes ain't that bad, as you can get heroic fragments and souls, not to mention gold and all the rewards coming from the rank you reach.

The only things to improve imho should be the chance to see enemies stats increased by the talismans equipped (so that we could guess them) and to slightly decrease the cost of the battles
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 08-22-2018 at 07:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Gauntlet is finally something new and actually fun, because it's a real challenge as you have to carefully choose your tactics to go on.

Also the prizes ain't that bad, as you can get heroic fragments and souls, not to mention gold and all the rewards coming from the rank you reach.

The only things to improve imho should be the chance to see enemies stats increased by the talismans equipped (so that we could guess them) and to slightly decrease the cost of the battles
    100% with both this and Kamuz's points. It's something new, something different. It's a fun challenge that really makes you think and gives some good rewards too. There's a good chance that the rewards could be even better once it's out of beta, given that the current rewards are only temporary. Of course it needs some adjustments, I think enemy stats and the cost to battle being the major points, but I think it's got good potential. It's not for everyone of course, but for those who don't really play arena, like myself, or just want something new, it's another way to spend saved up SOW and another way to earn rewards.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado