Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Even if the rewards of this week is the Ghost talisman set, which i already have a couple, the gauntlet is fun to play and i'll be fighting in this week.
    Now i have something to spend my SoW in, since i don't use to get that far in Arena unless there is an event, also frontier coins are frontier coins and any quantity helps to reach the 2500 for Alexander Eddie.
    I'll wait until the rewards are something like Valor Talismans, because i missed half of that event and the chance to get that set, Necropolis set was a good reward, it was a premium set first and now almost anyone who played the gauntlet has a set now.
    So after all, is a good feature, almost for me. Even if is just another kind of arena it feels some fresh and LotB needed something new besides new characters every week. Now there is a reason to catch them all (lol).
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I really like Gauntlet a lot but like others have stated, It really needs it's on currency. I stopped playing last week once the cost got up to 9 Sands of War per battle. That's just way too much unless you can space out your battles which is not how I like playing. I like the fact that it makes you think and it's given me a reason to take my fully sharded Cultists and Pharaoh Sun Spirit back into battle for the first time in a long time. I would still like to see more variety in the challenges in the future. I haven't fought any battles in SS and SSS yet but I feel the same way as Sick about skill sharding a bunch of duplicates, probably just will not participate much if that's going to be a neccessity.

OS
    iOS
    I really haven't felt the benefits of gauntlet yet. The RvR is still too skewed and the only time I see myself playing it will be if the rewards are something I want. I can earn more IC in Arena so that is what I will focus on unless the Guantlet changes.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I like it, but my inventory is not too good for getting too far. I'm stuck on f and working to build my Magus and sentinel to be able to get through it. My Gunner and Assassin see plentiful enough to use, if I can get there lol.

OS
    iOS
    my peeve and I contacted support about this crap. If my AI opponent can use any class of toon why cant I? I gave up on D this week till the reset.
    Last edited by Kmadd69; 08-27-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    I was fighting in AAA round ( it means only Maguses allowed for me ) against VHE with Eclipse set, Purple Lilith with Eternal Set, Beelzebul with Redemption Set and Pharoh Dog king with Destiny set. Is it some kind of sick joke? I need 5 Magus Eddies for that round and minimum 15 high level magus chars. Such resistance is sure defeat for first try. And for second retry I need 4 more top maguses. Really? Heh?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    my peeve and I contacted support about this crap. If my AI opponent can use any class of toon why cant I? I gave up on D this week till the reset.
    This is the thing i don't like too.., only xxx class.., the really damn thing is.., if you have to battle five teams and you only have e.g. 5-6 Magus Eddie at "Only Magus Class" and you lose two battles.., this was it. xD you can't do it if you do not have dupes or so..,

OS
    Android
    Indeed AAA seems the level I can't pass, I always try to get at least 1 victory to gain the 500k and then I stop playing it until the reset. Too hard for my roaster right now.

Maybe if the next weeks they change the conditions or set the class to gunner or assassin, I can try to make it through

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I was fighting in AAA round ( it means only Maguses allowed for me ) against VHE with Eclipse set, Purple Lilith with Eternal Set, Beelzebul with Redemption Set and Pharoh Dog king with Destiny set. Is it some kind of sick joke? I need 5 Magus Eddies for that round and minimum 15 high level magus chars. Such resistance is sure defeat for first try. And for second retry I need 4 more top maguses. Really? Heh?
    Same here, I was annailated in seconds, and that's with fully sharded, full talisman + middle relics in play. Was a very big step from AA to AAA.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    Same here, I was annailated in seconds, and that's with fully sharded, full talisman + middle relics in play. Was a very big step from AA to AAA.
    Same. I had enough Magus Eddies & the rosters to do it but only manage to win the first Team. After I get wiped.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹