Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Requiem of a Grave Digger - Increased Chance for Benjamin Breeg Eddie!

Get Grave Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Benjamin Breeg Eddie!

Benjamin Breeg Eddie, inspired by the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg song featured in the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018, debuts in the game as a new 4★ Sentinel. This Eddie does a mix of physical and magical damage with his attacks, and can support his team with healing, revival, Immunity, Damage Type Blocks, and more. Use his Grave Digger fury to revive all allies, then grant all allies Perfect Health and Perfect Immunity!

From now until August 28th, 5 PM PT, the Grave Soul has become available! The Grave Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Benjamin Breeg Eddie!

Grave Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

• There are Event Challenges that will earn you Grave Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Grave Soul, with up to 7 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. However, some of these challenges will require you to inflict some of the debilitating negative effects that Benjamin Breeg Eddie himself has, so search through your roster for Eddies and allies which have similar powers!
    • The store offers Grave Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to the Grave Soul Fragments, completing all of the event challenges which require inflicting negative effects will also reward you with a debut talisman set: Flash Talismans!

Flash Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for two effects: Perfect Basic Attacks have a chance to inflict Blinding Burns, and any attacks against Blinded foes has a chance to Remove Beneficial Effects and Stun!

Benjamin Breeg Eddie is a 4★ Sentinel that is available in all souls that can drop a character of that rarity and class. Check out more on Benjamin Breeg Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 08-22-2018 at 03:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Golden Chopper rides again!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Yeah ..

Iron Ed
    Gunner Chopper
    Warrior Newborn

Make quick work of the effect achievements. Although it took me some searching to find the Warrior Newborn of Light for Def Down. That doesn't seem to be nearly as prolific as permadeth and perfect corruption.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Carriage Rider (lower defense fury) not sharded to make battles last longer.
    Death Dog with Thorn.
    Prisoner with primordial. Again single target to make it last longer.

Take them to AMOLAD Madness (5 waves = lots of enemies = lots of negative effects) and enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-22-2018 at 02:23 AM.
    Daniel-3568

It's just lower defense right?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah ..

Iron Ed
    Gunner Chopper
    Warrior Newborn

Make quick work of the effect achievements. Although it took me some searching to find the Warrior Newborn of Light for Def Down. That doesn't seem to be nearly as prolific as permadeth and perfect corruption.
    I am actually using The Wicked Man for defense down. Must be sharded to increase chances...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaymon View Post
    It's just lower defense right?
    Yes.

I found Assassin Bomber Boy is pretty good as well for DEF down. And yeah Wickerman too (Not Wicker Ed).
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    There are Event Challenges that will earn you Grave Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Grave Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    Leviathan & team - I'm counting only 7 Grave Souls available from Event Challenges, not 10.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Tail gunner Eddie is a nice choice for lower def with barrage as a basic and 35% chance on all enemies

Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Carriage Rider (lower defense fury) not sharded to make battles last longer.
    Death Dog with Thorn.
    Prisoner with primordial. Again single target to make it last longer.

Take them to AMOLAD Madness (5 waves = lots of enemies = lots of negative effects) and enjoy the ride.
    Well you had desert marauder in place for death dog... What's a good one for perfect corruption. I don't have chopper. I rarely if ever get decent toons