Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If your account is extremely poor for perfect corruption mission chars and if you have at least one set of trap talismans, try this :

Put the trap set on a Pharaoh water spirit, just farm the Adrenaline Rush at Battlefield hard. Run low damage single hit chars. Sentinel allied soldiers can remove beneficials and will mostly target the Pharaoh water spirit (because he is a reviver & they have class advantage). Once they remove the trap, they'll get perfect corruption. With this way you can get 3 corruptions per round.

OS
    Android
    I never got an event character out of a soul. Never. No gods, no new eddies, nothing. Am I alone in this? Am I the unluckiest bastard playing this game? Holy shit bro.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Used Gunner Chopper to complete challenge pretty fast.

Now using
    Iron Eddie - full shard/talisman
    Sentinel Lillith full shard/talisman
    Assassin Newborn of Light - 4* Thorn set/unsharded

Spent 150IC and looks like I will finish the other challenges within that amount of SoT.
    Farmed AMOLAD mostly
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I never got an event character out of a soul. Never. No gods, no new eddies, nothing. Am I alone in this? Am I the unluckiest bastard playing this game? Holy shit bro.
    Same here been playing for a year and a half and never got any event toons 😠

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Same here been playing for a year and a half and never got any event toons ��
    So frustrating, right? I mean event after event you those guys "hey!! First soul and I got the toon!!" and your grinding and grinding and there goes 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 souls and absolutely nothing useful pos up. Shit bro, ONE, just ONE event toon is that too much to ask? Ahahaha fuck
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I think the last time I got an event toon (With the exception of fragment guaranteed toons) on my main acc was Mystic Eddie. Got no Gods, no recent Eds, pretty much nothing. Having to rely on rare souls in the hopes that maybe one day I'll get lucky and they'll finally drop, or that I can get hold of enough event souls near holidays for toons like Krampus.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Finished and another 10 grave souls and only unwanted 3 star sacrifices. I hope there will be other ways to get him after this is over. I was stupid and gambled and spent $150 and got nothing (aside from Viking Eddie). My wife will kill me if she discovers this fiasco...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Finished and another 10 grave souls and only unwanted 3 star sacrifices. I hope there will be other ways to get him after this is over. I was stupid and gambled and spent $150 and got nothing (aside from Viking Eddie). My wife will kill me if she discovers this fiasco...
    Don't worry - He's available in Sentinel souls and rare souls, and as he's a 4*, it shouldn't be too difficult to earn him (But then again, we all know what the drop rates are like.. Every toon except the ones you want.)
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Kind of frustrating.... 12 souls.. 8 Sentinel Choppers. Makes you wonder if they all have an equal chance of dropping... why do I always get so many S choppers????
    I've got a lot of Sentinel Choppers over time. Seemed like the one toon I couldn't get away from. That switched to 3 * SoL Eddie. I got 8 SoL Eds over the course of this event. WTF.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Spend 900 ironite + 35€ and nothing : only Meat for Sacrifice (got a rare Soul and an missing Clansman popped out )
    First Time I didn't get the Event Character (still have 3 Tomb Souls to grab : fingers crossed)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹