Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I'm curious, does anyone have all the natural 5* characters currently available?
    I think I'm missing assassin Krampus, Musashi and Mariner as far as natural 5*. Good question, I bet someone has them all.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

never got magus corrupt general, or rainmaker ed as far as 1st generation characters. missing some of the newer characters no longer available: coalgiver, both krampus, that killers guy, musashi, redan, few others
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 01-23-2019 at 08:09 PM.

OS
    Android
    Still Rainmaker, then the Count & Deadalus
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I'm curious, does anyone have all the natural 5* characters currently available?
    I'm almost positive Nicko does. Minus Ancient Mariner for a week or two though, I suppose.

I'm getting there, but there are still a few outstanding. The Krampie, who I don't care as much about, Mushashi, The Killer... My white whale though, for sure... is The Beast.
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 01-24-2019 at 12:05 AM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    KGK dont own a Daedalus? you are missing out m8
    I was feeling sad and was gonna quit
    then i got him
    then universe just changed

EDIT: I JUST GOT BEAST EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM A RANDOM GUNNER/ASSASSIN SOUL HOLYCRAP
    THE BLESSED HAND OF RNGESUS DOING ITS WORK RIGHT HERE
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-24-2019 at 05:39 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Back in release i also wanted assassin COTD alot, i got 4 warrior ones so i guess thats rng saying FU, but i just got the assassin one from a shrieking soul, im, really disappointed at my luck, i meam he's prob a decent toon, but looking at what i could've gotten... Its pretty sad.

Tfw when getting a 5* isnt enough to lift the sadness on ur face cus u wanted something else.

Srsly. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a way to stop getting COTDs from this shit, i just wanted sth cool... Like beast eddie, or idk, hallowed eddie...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Back in release i also wanted assassin COTD alot, i got 4 warrior ones so i guess thats rng saying FU, but i just got the assassin one from a shrieking soul, im, really disappointed at my luck, i meam he's prob a decent toon, but looking at what i could've gotten... Its pretty sad.

Tfw when getting a 5* isnt enough to lift the sadness on ur face cus u wanted something else.

Srsly. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a way to stop getting COTDs from this shit, i just wanted sth cool... Like beast eddie, or idk, hallowed eddie...
    Nope nothing wrong. It is a scientifically proven outcome that the likelihood of getting a character is inversely proportional to how much you want it!

Tbh, you will get a shed-load of dupes. Save them up for sac events and level them up slowly. When I came back from hiatus, it was the sac events that things got real, catching new characters. If you have a solid base of chars that will get you level V and VI sacrificies, you often will get huge amounts of additional souls which in turn mostly get sacrificed. Only gold and shards slow you down and with those hundreds of souls, every so often, you'll drop a cool character
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Hell yeah, when I opened my assassin/gunner souls a red eye poped and I’m like: yeah prob some garbage 4star there’s no way it’s iron or beast Eddie, then out comes beast Eddie what can I friggen say?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I'm almost positive Nicko does. Minus Ancient Mariner for a week or two though, I suppose.

I'm getting there, but there are still a few outstanding. The Krampie, who I don't care as much about, Mushashi, The Killer... My white whale though, for sure... is The Beast.
    Interested to see if players are kept from acquiring all natural 5* to keep them chasing. From the current series of Heroic souls, I'm looking for Redan. After 99 Heroics and 2 Legendary Heroics, all characters dropped from the current pool except, you guessed it, Redan. I believe she is the only 5* missing from my roster. There is RNG, then there is NF/NAVI.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    That may me a possibility, but I honestly don't think so. The less 5* you've got, the higher your chances of obtaining one, and vice versa. It's all within the realm of RNG.
    I was thinking though, since computers can't generate real random numbers, if it's clever to open a large stack of souls over a longer time period instead of all at once.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race