Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The Prisoner. It's goddamn tragic how long that guy has...escaped my grasp.

OS
    Android
    This is a moving target. Now its gunner banshee, and the count as the oldest characters still missing.

OS
    Android
    Here's everyone that is currently escaping me (using the compendium images). I have managed to pick up all the new characters from the Crimson Blades dungeon that aren't in the compendium yet.

While are some of these are pay only (at least currently) and one who isn't really available yet (Fallen Icarus Eddie), there's at least 2 Christmas characters in there that I'm hoping finally drop for me sometime next month. No idea if the Angry Bird characters will make an appearance at sometime again either.

Edit: Oops! Forgot I don't have Guy Fawkes either (once again, pay only, not in the Compendium).

And yes, I pretty quickly get all my characters up to level 100 (even that Warrior Possessed Rifle), and shard most things (tho there's still a way to go on that front).
    Last edited by Cefiar; 11-09-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    NoTB and Musashi

OS
    Android
    i want the eddies from the albums i love: book of souls, final frontier, fear of the dark, etc. But i know some of them are nearly impossible, at least for a new player. but i'll still play everyday, i'll get there someday

OS
    Android
    Prisoner and Raven Witch. For neither to be heroic exclusive Im still yet to drop either. Also Visions Eddie. Multiple Witch Doctors, Icarus (Icarii?) and various dupe Eddies from sentinel mythic souls, still no Visions.
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Gunner and Sentinel Minotaur I would say - probably Assassin Krampus too but he is time limited at xmas only so just never had the luck trying to get him.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    For the regular "older" soul's I would say The Killer is starting be my white whale.
    For the newer ones FO Icarus Ed, Oni Ed and the Gunner Minotaur for sure.. basically most of the Gunner and Assassin charters are playing hard to catch.
    The others highly on my list are NOTB Ed and Goalgiver (just for the sake of getting him after 2x times trying)
    Luci and Dark Lilith are my long term goals.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Ugh. So seems that linking pics off the compendium has been blocked, so I'll just need to list them all manually now. *sigh*

Missing toons...

Warrior: Minotaur, Snowman, 2019 Tour Eddie, Angry Birds Shaman
    Sentinel: Sirius Cosmic Wolf, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes Eddie
    Gunner: Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie, Cheering Wickerdeer
    Assassin: The Killer, Krampus, Angry Birds Killer

Managed to pick up both remaining Onyx Sons thru frags from Lord of Light Frontier XV.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Still Assassin Krampus and the Birds
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹