Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    It was my first 5* character.
    Exactly the same for me! But I did not use him until he got buffed and ousted VHE from the PvP throne
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Still shaman Eddie for me. I had visions a long time ago but sacrificed him when I wasn't trying to collect the Eddie's (not seen him since either).

OS
    iOS
    ive done that to get my GRE and wicker eddie back. Guess I can try to get him back to.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    I only really want cyborg Eddie, I've been obsessed by that lp cover since it came out!!
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    And as usual, I mention on here who I haven't got, and then I get one of them. Just picked up Shaman Eddie.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    And as usual, I mention on here who I haven't got, and then I get one of them. Just picked up Shaman Eddie.
    Same here, I mentioned that I didn't have Eternity Ed, then got him in my most recent Eternity soul
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Prisoner. I started playing 1-2 months after launch, and got him around the primordial talisan event (maybe that's 1.5 years?). While his passive was nerfed, he got a new purpose as the bearer of the primordial, that fits him like a glove.

I still recall though, when I was acing through the arena, not much after launch with my troll allied bomber boy, and assassin artillery dog, thinking my passives make me immortal (remember, back in the days we didn't have Liliths and such), then came a man with a prisoner, and all I could see was that my array of defensive buffs and immunity was replaced with a huge "X" on red background, and I was beaten to pulp. My team was NOTHING without it's passives.

To me the prisoner carried a message. It was a simple one: "No gimmicks". And I was all about gimmicks.

Other than that, characters that have been eluding me since day1 are Nomad, Axis Commander (aka. Corrupt General) and gunner Child of the Damned. I only want them as collectibles though. Especially the General, as I always wanted to fight with Allied and Corrupt general on my side, just for the fun of it.

OS
    Android
    I'm still obsesed with corrupt general, prisoner, and red children of the damned. 3 months since I started playing.

I can tell how much those 3 toons made me suffer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    It was the Nomad up until the last sacrifice/double chance of 4*/5* toon combined event. Now its still the Alliance General.
    Since I got the Alliance General in the last sacrifice event, my white whales now would be the remaining Eddie's I don't have - Eternity, Edward the Great, Clansman, Doomsday, Alexander and Beast Eddie. I'm not too far away from getting Alexander and I should get Doomsday soon enough since he's a 4*. I am hoping I can be really really really lucky and snag one of Clansman or Beast when they become available through heroic souls soon.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I wish for Aces High, but the best I have is Mystic eddie (which I'm proud of).