Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Who is Your White Whale?

Having finally got enough fragments for VHE from the last event, I thought it would be interesting to see what characters people have been hunting for obsessively but never found, especially first generation toons that have eluded long term players. So; if you were Ahab, who is your Moby Dick?

For me, as a casual player since day one (hardly ever spend RL cash), I'm still waiting for Samurai, Visions and Aces High Eddies as well as Alliance General - never had any of them appear in the BoS in over 2 years. I still need quite a few of the more recent characters, but I'd be ecstatic to get any of these 4.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    For me, it used to be VHE.
    I had been looking for him since release of the game.
    When I had collected about 400 fragments for VHE, he finally dropped from a bunch of rare Gunner/Assassin souls about 2 months ago.
    I got him again from another soul shortly after, as usual.
    I must say though that I am unimpressed, as he has been severly nerfed over the years, and other Eddies have surpassed him.
    Now, I'm still looking for Allied General. Sneaky bugger, but also more of a collector's item with today's superpowered toons.

OS
    Android
    VHE has been avoiding me for a long time too. I got him just in time when he was the non-plus-ultra in PvP, a few weeks before the nerf, so that it was my first time in the top 250 for me. I still think he's ok, but the Nerf (especially with Fury only granting crit for one round now) was really too strong - very sad! But I still use him once in a while in PvP and in BNW.
    But all in all it was the Samurai for whom I had to wait the longest. Got him during the last birthday event, so after 2 years!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    +1 for VHE

OS
    Android
    Visions and Cyborg. I've been looking for these two since I properly started playing over a year ago, and yet to this day they still elude me. I don't use RL cash at all, so I've just gotta hope that one day they'll finally drop for me.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    For me it is definitely Cyborg Eddie. Ahh, the memories of first unwrapping Somewhere in Time LP...
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-22-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    VHE - I know I will get him now at some point through fragments
    Prisoner - keep thinking one day I will get him but wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t.

I wish I had an account that seems to get new characters within a few hours of release like some players always seem to. Must be great to be in that position
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Prisoner is elude Me, also Clansman & Navigator & VHE... but Prisoner is my priority
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Right now, just Doomsday and Breeg. But it did take me forever to get VHE after I had all other characters... which I almost never use now
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I guess my 3 whales would be cyborg and the gunner and assassin valkyries. I have yet to pull any event character from a special event soul and I've been trying since the mystic Eddie event. I finally got seventh son by spending fragments and pulled him in rare soul 3 souls later.