Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    About any five star support character in the cycling Herioc Soul for the time being. Those are my white whales. Mind boggling that a stone that has just ten toons can somehow drop nothing but the three star fodder in it after a hundred plus stones. But everything normal folks. Just spend a hundred bucks for twelve more of these once in a lifetime soul stones. What do you got to lose?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    About any five star support character in the cycling Herioc Soul for the time being. Those are my white whales. Mind boggling that a stone that has just ten toons can somehow drop nothing but the three star fodder in it after a hundred plus stones. But everything normal folks. Just spend a hundred bucks for twelve more of these once in a lifetime soul stones. What do you got to lose?
    Agree on this - I have never really complained about RNG in this game, you get what you get. But I absolutely hate heroic souls with a passion. The amount of garbage that comes out of those things is unbelievable. It’s the one instance where I think a soul drop might actually be programmed not to deliver the character you are missing.

OS
    iOS
    Almost two years of daily play and I still have never gotten Visions Eddie.

Thousands of Rare/Legendary/Rare Sentinel souls over those years and never gotten him.

Kinda funny.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    That is the nature of the RNG drop. For myself the heroic soul drops have been generous to me. I pulled 2 madams, one count and one baroness in less than 100 heroic souls. I threw 166 shrieking souls in the mouth and never pulled a bass eddie. I dropped a stack of 99 G/A souls and not one 4* or above. You never know what outcome you will get with the slot machine.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The heroic souls have the best (small) chance of dropping the character you want.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    That is the nature of the RNG drop. For myself the heroic soul drops have been generous to me. I pulled 2 madams, one count and one baroness in less than 100 heroic souls. I threw 166 shrieking souls in the mouth and never pulled a bass eddie. I dropped a stack of 99 G/A souls and not one 4* or above. You never know what outcome you will get with the slot machine.
    I hear you but for me the heroics don’t seem as random as some of the others. For instance this latest rotation has the possibility of 3 four star characters, w nbol, ass artillery dog, or magus soulless demon. I’ve dropped a couple handfuls of heroics and guess who I got - a couple w nbol, and an ass artillery dog. Guess the only four star character I don’t have? Yep magus soulless demon. And guess what class of characters are needed for guantlet right now? Magus.

RNG - maybe but a lot of folks are complaining of the same issue with 5 star characters they need.

With most characters I eventually get them through some soul - but with heroics they come and go with a limited time and once they are gone you have no other means to find them. Not very exciting opening souls knowing the ones you want and need are behind a firewall
    Last edited by Ezz; 01-24-2019 at 11:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    I received like 12 Soulless demons! Bull!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I received like 12 Soulless demons! Bull!
    You must have already had him lol 😜

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    The heroic souls have the best (small) chance of dropping the character you want.
    The heroic souls are terrible. The only character I didn't have from the current lineup was Redan. I opened 95 heroic souls at once and got every character from the rotation (some of them 20x) except Redan. This shit is really infuriating. So how many souls should I have to get a chance? 500? Ridiculous.

The chances should be equal for all characters in the rotation IMO. 10% regardless of its class. But now it's obvious it's not gonna happen because of the new Mythical Heroic Soul - which is alright, but the fragments are impossible to get anywhere right now.
    I'm getting tired of all of this honestly. The next playable world (Isle of Avalon) probably won't be released this year and devs will focus on some PvP/Guilds stuff instead. And I'm not too much into such stuff, I prefer the story. Maybe I should go into a hibernation state for a while.

OS
    Android
    For all souls, there is a bigger chance to get dupes than to get new characters, this is something that many people think is more depending on your user account than on the actual soul you open.
    Of course, this issue becomes more apparent when opening souls that feature a smaller pool of possible characters.
    And yes, I despise Heroic Souls as well for that very system.
    It should - with all odds being fair - be far more likely to pull a certain character from a smaller pool of heroic characters than from say a rare or legendary soul, but the RNG is biased to go for dupes, so this makes heroic souls look like even worse than others.