Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    AHE for me - have pulled every other 5* gunner available from „standard“ souls at least three times, but never AHE so far. Maybe I will try my luck with the Heroic souls this or next week...

Pulled Cyborg only recently for the first time - just to get two more within the same week. Had this happening with a couple other toons which took my ages to pull (W Troll and WABB): did not see them for nearly a year, then they come in bunches...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    For now I think Doomsday. Oh man, I had VHE, Gunner, Mystic, Rainmaker got all of thwm on my first week playing. Sacrificed all of them on an event. How stupid was I? Ahahahha didn't know better. But I'm coming back.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Doomsday and Alexander Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    VHE was the one I waited longed for and I finally got with frags last month.

Oddly enough I have gotten duplicates of every Eddie I have except Visions. Still have only gotten one.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    The oldest is Alliance General, more than 2 years playing and still don't get him.
    From the latest, PoM and Clansman.

OS
    Android
    For me, Wrath, it's always been Wrath. I must have pulled a dozen or more Eternity souls since they came out but he's never ever popped out from one.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    From the lastest im just missing Doomsday, Clansman and The Beast (Not eddie).
    From the first days played i've been wanting to have a Magus King pharaoh dog, in its time it was cool to have one along with a Magus corrupted rescuer (someone may remember its yellow face before the change)

Until now that Dog is the only one from the first generations that i didn't get in these 2 years of LotB, i even got the Prisioner and FotD in the last events, its cleanse and heal may be usefull for the Gauntlet, so i don't give up and i buy a Magus soul each week.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    Cyborg was always the main one I wanted from day one. I finally got him from the sacrifice event that yielded the Mythical Gunner Souls. The first one I opened was Cyborg... and so was the second! He's not even rare on my account anymore, probably pulled seven or eight since then. I had pretty much the exact same thing happen with Seventh Son that Metalking did, got him with the fragments and the next Eddie I saw from a rare soul was another one. I'm only missing Edward the Great, Doomsday and Benji (Why couldn't they just call him Gravedigger Eddie?)

OS
    Android
    This Ahab has been chasing after Cyborg Eddie since Day 1 of this game. No matter what, it seemed like he would always elude me. The biggest smack in the face was a few months back when there was the gunner centric event. I must have amassed over 70 G/A souls, all with increased chances of gunner characters, and after opening all of them, there was not A SINGLE CYBORG EDDIE to be found!! Thankfully I now know i will eventually get him from frags.

The sick irony of all this too is that while Cyborg has dodged me, I have had no problem getting everyone else's white whale - VHE. I think I have probably sacrificed 5 - 6 of him over the past 2 yrs.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    For the longest time I was chasing Navigator Eddie. I finally ended up getting him but it took months of trying to spend every last resource or sacrifice character in an attempt to get him. Now a days its doomsday, breeg, alexander, and rainmaker. I will have alexander next month though. rainmaker is my longest running character i dont have as of now
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast