Android
    Missing:
    Beast
    Krampus
    Redan
    Icarus
    Edward the Great
    Alexander (but sitting on enough FCs)

Edward is the white whale, though, being the one who has been in the wild the longest. Come on, pumpkin event!

[I've gone through about 120 Heroics the past couple days, searching for Edward. I got one 5*, but it was the Nomad.]
    Last edited by druid138; 10-14-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Right now, I think my White Whales would be Krampus, Coalgiver and The Beast. Now that I've got Visions, DDE, Seventh Son and Piece Of Mind, these three are the ones I want the most. Hopefully they'll bring the first 2 back for Christmas, but I think it'll be a looooong time before I even get close enough of a shot at Beast.

Other characters I'm missing:
    Alex The Great, Clansman Ed, Crusader Ed, Iron Ed, Shaman Ed, Redan, Daedalus, Aset, Beelzebub, and Sentinel Lilith (I think, either her or Gunner).
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Missing:
    Beast
    Krampus
    Redan
    Icarus
    Edward the Great
    Alexander (but sitting on enough FCs)

Edward is the white whale, though, being the one who has been in the wild the longest. Come on, pumpkin event!

[I've gone through about 120 Heroics the past couple days, searching for Edward. I got one 5*, but it was the Nomad.]
    The pumpkins brought me Edward the Great today, indirectly via Heroic Souls!!! Now just hunting for Icarus . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I keep forgetting characters, so mine is now:
    Coalgiver
    Krampus
    Redan
    Icarus

Pretty much got everything else and all levelled up. Of course, with a new event about to start, there'll always be another character to chase.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The pumpkins brought me Edward the Great today, indirectly via Heroic Souls!!! Now just hunting for Icarus . . .
    Icarus arrived via the pumpkins as well! Also, a Phantom Eddie and Madam. So just missing a few event exclusives:

Beast
    Krampus
    Redan
    Count
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I had a good sac event, I got all the remaining characters available from rare and legendary class souls in Beast, DDE, Crusader and Phantom Eddies as well Icarus and the Madam. So my white whale continues to be Eternity Eddie, just won't come from an eternity soul..... Also Aset, Set and event exclusives like Redan, Krampus, Coalgiver, The Beast.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Well my white whale surfaced and I speared him good cause I finally pulled the Corrupt General and got enough fragments for Cyborg Eddie.
    Now My white whale has to be the Prisoner. He has got to be the best all around character in the game.

Up The Irons
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Coalgiver
    Krampus
    Redan
    The Count
    Gunner Ibuki Shinobi
    All the elves
    All the reindeer
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Coalgiver! I am just not supposed to get him. Don't believe in a fair rng. I know the event isn't over yet and I still have a chance to get him - in theory anyway - and I will try, with what I can gather of free christmas souls. But I will not purchase more souls from the store.
    I did get the Nutcracker and a dupe Krampus. Still, I can't shake the feeling of disappointment og me. I Saw really hoping that this, the third christmas event would be the one where I finally would get Coalgiver for my collection. Silly me!

OS
    Android
    So sorry to hear that Fister! I thought I was the only one that unlucky... But this year whilst I have not cracked a Krampus yet (terrible way to phrase it) I have managed to grab a 4 * Coal Giver, and with a week to go, my advice would be don't give up all hope just yet.
    I did not pay for extra souls, I still have the 500 - 700 Krampus Lair to complete and got the Coal Giver Eddie on the 1st or 2nd day of the event. BTW I don't have the NutCracker either!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan