OS
    Android

Looping on load screen

Game is looping on the load screen for me (bar stuck at like 95%?). I'm guessing that uninstall/reinstall is pretty much the only way to recover from this? I've got it registered against my email address, but if there was a password I can't for the life of me remember it, so I'd need to reset it. If that takes a while I may be absent from the game for a bit.

Note: I've tried clearing the cache, and I also moved the game to SD card instead of inbuilt storage, just in case that would help, but no luck.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Uninstall/reinstall worked.

FWIW: When you get to the screen that says Start, there is a face icon in the bottom left. Click it and you can log in to your account there. If you don't remember your password, you can click on the (i) in the password box to get it to send it to you.

Note to mods/devs: This would be a really good FAQ entry to have on the website. I couldn't find anything on details about either logging in with an existing account into the game and/or resetting your password if you've forgotten it.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Cool that you are back in the game! Really crazy that you had to reinstall, I don't know what happened to your data that this was neccessary!

BTW if you recognise differences in game stability, speed, bugs (new ones, old ones that disappeared etc) and other things, feel free to post it here. This might help other players (including myself) to decide whether to reinstall the game or not for a better gameplay. Thanks!

And yes, I am well familiar with that face icon bottom left as I have to log out from my account, restart the game and log into my account again every week to get my rewards from the Arena!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020