OS
    Android

Need HELP for fulfill Benjamin Breeg event

Any unit/eddie sugestion for completing "Defense Down" and "Perfect Corruption"?
    i've Shaman Eddie,so for the permadeath is easy to do..

please help i want the Flash Talisman so bad..

OS
    Android
    Fear of the dark does perfect corruption almost each attack if you run him manually. Warrior golden son does defence down. I have fotd as my champion if you need him.

OS
    Android
    Warriror Golden Son doesn't do defense down. You want Warrior Newborn of Light instead. Apparently Assassin Newborn of Light does it too.

Also for defense down, Carriage Rider Eddie's Fury inflicts down (for all stats). Good if you have no other toons with a Fury along on autoplay (else they'll tend to get the option for Fury).

Sentinel Lillith is good for Perfect Corruption (even on autoplay). On manual Navigator Eddie, "Crashing Rock (5)" inflicts Perfect Corruption, and (as mentioned) Fear of the Dark, "Spread Terror (5)". Neither gets used much on autoplay, which is annoying.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    For "defense down" you can use Wickerdog King, Imp, or Undead Axis Gunner.
    Pharaoh or Soldier Eddies have it too.

For "perfect corruption" you can use Magus Chopper or just use my Trooper - Navigator Eddie with Primordial talismans (both debuffs
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!

OS
    iOS
    Def Down:
    Assassin Bomber Boy
    Warrior Newborn of Light
    Wickerman
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    And I reccomend to use Warrior Bomber boy with his accuracy up to speed up this event
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Warriror Golden Son doesn't do defense down. You want Warrior Newborn of Light instead. Apparently Assassin Newborn of Light does it too.

Also for defense down, Carriage Rider Eddie's Fury inflicts down (for all stats). Good if you have no other toons with a Fury along on autoplay (else they'll tend to get the option for Fury).

Sentinel Lillith is good for Perfect Corruption (even on autoplay). On manual Navigator Eddie, "Crashing Rock (5)" inflicts Perfect Corruption, and (as mentioned) Fear of the Dark, "Spread Terror (5)". Neither gets used much on autoplay, which is annoying.
    Sorry, I got them confused. They are so close in name lol.