Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I think the only thing that bothers me is seeing Set get 3 purple talisman slots. I'll expect to see a lot of people putting Eclipse talis on Set now.
    That may be the initial thought but.. consider it would be foolish since he grants himself (and others) Shroud with the power move and they are fixing the extra turn thing. putting the Eclipse on him wouldn't be a great set up in my opinion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    here we go again-- Set change blue Lilith in pvp...
    If Eclipse is on him he’s easily countered by the Prisoner. I don’t see Blue Lilith going anywhere because it’s possible to use both Destiny and Immunity - so she’s Gimp-proof (at least for the first round)
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Immunity and Shadow Talismans will keep him both Prisoner-proof and damage proof first round - but after that he only has a 50% chance of getting shroud with his power move.

I think we may see him more on attack teams - with Eclipse Talismans - against teams without Prisoners. He’ll be a beast against those teams...
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-25-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I was using him on attack for a while and he was okay as is. With the extra turn fixed, he may be better.

Truth was, he does massive damage with Shadow talismans when they kick in, but otherwise he wasn't doing much more than converting those gold buffs. The damage without Shadow boosts was mediocre at best.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Nice that they will change the prices for gauntlet.., but we better wait than to be to excited too...

but i would really like to see fixes like the language in news/drop-rate/.. screen that it is the language you set up in the settings.., some of the devs said months ago they would look for it.., but it's still german even i have the game in english...
    The funny thing for the Osiris Event in German is "Opfern Sie Osiris, um ihren Lohn zu erhalten!" -> Sacrifice Osiris.., at first i should GET HIM.., and why should i sacrifice him IF i would get him.., still nothing after 30-40 Offering Souls.., and for all the other 50-70 souls only one new character Doomsday Eddie, what is cool.., but yeah..

and it would be cool if they finally would fix the thing that copies the team from SQs to the cosmos world teams..
    and 3 teams for cosmos would be nice than in SQ.., i think noone need them in SQs but in cosmos..,

generally it would be cool if they would fix all the "normal" game features first..,

1 team for looting only, one for leveling.., and maybe one for testing new teams to loot or so..
    But nice to see some fixes again.

EDIT: I'm testing some new defenses right now.., but i see that my sentinel Lilith doesn't heal sometimes.., i don't know why.., she has no passive block/heal block/etc. active (even with perfect immunity and other golden buffs...), she doesn't heal...

It seems that if i have an Prisoner on Defense and in Attack Team they block her Passive even if she has Perfect Immunity from Primordials from Prisoner.. and all the following turns.., no healing
    Please look at it..

No Prisoner in Defense but in Attack Team.., no healing for her in Defense.., even without passvie block on her because of (Perfect) Immunity.
    The same thing in the other way..,
    The Prisoner blocks her passive even if she has immunity from Gunner Liltih..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 08-27-2018 at 08:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    No changes for carriage rider ed?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    I am with Symbiote with the language issue. The translation is poor and if I set my game to english I really would prefer to have everything in english!

The thing with Prisoner blocking passives without showing the debuff symbol is also an important topic. Is it planned to be like that?

Another crucial thing that is not listed is about how counter-attacks deal with shields. If a team has e.g. thorns active, attacks and on the other team a counter triggers, it never applies heal block/permadeath. Same with voids not removing beneficials by a counter attack. This was different a while ago. Are there any plans to go back to that?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The thing with Prisoner blocking passives without showing the debuff symbol is also an important topic. Is it planned to be like that?
    This is something being looked at, it just requires more time to fix, so it will likely be in the update after the upcoming one.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    This is something being looked at, it just requires more time to fix, so it will likely be in the update after the upcoming one.

-Kaz
    Thanks for your answer, Kaz! As you say it needs to be fixed I conclude it is bugged in the moment. But what exactly is bugged? The debuff not showing, or is it the general rule of chronological order of passive application? Example: For the Green Lilith it is impossible to see if the passive works or not. The situation is more obvious e.g. with the Warrior Troll with his shields passive. If the enemy has the Prisoner in the team and I use a char that applies immunity to my team in the first round and I have immunity talis on that char, this - in the moment - leads to the situation that my team has immunity, but there are no shields from the Troll (if I don't use Immunity Talis on him too). Will this stay the same after the fix? Or is the idea that the immunity passive from e.g. the hellhound then prevents the shield passive from the Troll to be blocked in the first round by the Prisoner's passive?

And what about the other topics: Language and Counter issues? The language thing should be easy to fix but what about the counter-shield-interaction? Especially now because of the introduction of Osiris, this would be very important in my opinion!

I am looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post

And what about the other topics: Language and Counter issues? The language thing should be easy to fix but what about the counter-shield-interaction? Especially now because of the introduction of Osiris, this would be very important in my opinion!
    Also happens with Destiny talis, when you take damage from counter-attacks, no beneficial effect is triggered.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily