Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The assassin death dog passive seems to be working. It says removes up to 2 beneficial effects each turn. In PvP it is hard to determine if it has removed buffs.I tried it in the cosmos and it works.
    I also think he works correctly when I use him in PvP. Of course he does not remove beneficials as often as he does if you face him in the enemy team, but that's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    The language thing is more than a half year where they said they look for it..,
    Sad but true. I still hope for a quick solution. I mean the screens are available in different languages, it is just a problem of assignment.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Septemeber teaser is now up

Looks like Icarus is coming this month.

OS
    Android
    Looking forward to seeing Icarus.

Magus Soulless Demon...meh. Will focus on getting a few for sacrifice and getting Lilith frags to get another Lilith soul (hopefully get either Gunner or Sentinel).

Soul Trade sounds interesting. Hopefully it is a means to get some characters people need or are looking for.

And most important to note, no signs of Night City in this teaser.

OS
    iOS
    I had high hopes that Night City would be coming this month. Hopefully October. I wonder if the Beast might become available during the soul trade.

OS
    iOS
    i expecting night city next year...

OS
    Android
    What about the background image? It usually is the background for next Eddie's wallpaper, but I don't recall any album, single or tour cover with spears. Most I can think of is The Trooper or Alexander, but they obviously can't be.

Maybe it's for Icarus? That doesn't have anything to do with the Flight of Icarus single.

OS
    iOS
    It's likely related to the last event of the month The Lighting Strike of the Baroness or could be related to Judgement Day. But at the same time, the background does look a lot like the background of the Alexander the Great wallpaper.

OS
    iOS
    Is it possible that you guys can expand the number of characters currently we can have 300 in inventory with the introduction of gauntlet that will really help many of us

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The assassin death dog passive seems to be working. It says removes up to 2 beneficial effects each turn. In PvP it is hard to determine if it has removed buffs.I tried it in the cosmos and it works.
    I tried him in the arena without shards. The opponent team had so many yellow buffs, I didn’t see him remove any. I don’t know if he works correct or not.
    Other story is assassin bomber boy. His special move doesn’t give extra turns. I used him in one of the last events and he never gave an extra turn. Other players experienced the same.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    All the buff removers, like everything, work better if the AI is controlling it because the AI gets that accuracy boost.

I see Asset on defense teams removing gold buffs on my team every turn.. yet my Asset on attack does it maybe once ever 4 turns.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..