Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Destinys will fire if a team mate gets counter attacked and triggers Magus Liliths blocking though. That's what is really confusing.

Another thing is, should damage reflected from shields wake up a toon that is slept? If so, what's the point of sleep?
    SDTull-9900

OS
    iOS
    LOL!! Pulled my first Iron Eddie last night. Thought to myself "I bet he will be nerf'ed."

Didn't even know I was right until I checked in here!

Woo Hoo.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    But what exactly is bugged?
    The way Disable Passive is intended to work is that when the Disable Passive Icon is present on the character, their passive will not work. When it goes away, it should work again. In the case players have immunity from passives or talismans at the start of battle, the Prisoner's Passive Disable effect should not get applies through that immunity. The engineer working on fixing the issue is having to touch and rework a bunch of code related passive vs. talisman order of operation to give designers more explicit flexibility in terms of when effects can apply and in what order, and also fixing the issue of effects not updating immediately in battle in certain cases, like when Passive Disable is removed.

The Language and Counter issues have been reported and logged, but will require some investigation.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Also heal shields seem to continue working (and show the spinning icons around the character -- spinning even where dead characters would be if they weren't dead) after the buff is gone.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    You fix sentinel Golden son after one post in the forum? A character that hardly ever someone uses? And what about Death Dog that’s bugged from the very beginning of the game?
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The way Disable Passive is intended to work is that when the Disable Passive Icon is present on the character, their passive will not work. When it goes away, it should work again. In the case players have immunity from passives or talismans at the start of battle, the Prisoner's Passive Disable effect should not get applies through that immunity. The engineer working on fixing the issue is having to touch and rework a bunch of code related passive vs. talisman order of operation to give designers more explicit flexibility in terms of when effects can apply and in what order, and also fixing the issue of effects not updating immediately in battle in certain cases, like when Passive Disable is removed.

The Language and Counter issues have been reported and logged, but will require some investigation.

-Kaz
    Thanks for the insights, Kaz! There really seem to be many fundamental problems with the old codes from the pre-NF time. I still have some hope that this will be resolved in the course of time and wish you every success!
    Nevertheless, I have a well-meant hint that new skills and talismans should only be added in the future if they are not explicitly related to known problems. Example: Primordials despite passive-talisman combination problem with the Prisoner and shields should be an effective remedy against counterattacks.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Here is a comment on passive disable that has been previously discussed, but may be confusing to some players. If prisoner disables AoM passive of revive and an opponent is killed, the next killed opponent may be revived. This type of issue may be of concern for other toon passives. When the passive disable icon doesnt appear in play it may cause confusion about unfair AI benefits in the arena. This isn't really a bug but is sometimes hard to understand with all the buffs given with the recent toon/talis addition.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    You fix sentinel Golden son after one post in the forum? A character that hardly ever someone uses? And what about Death Dog that’s bugged from the very beginning of the game?
    There have been several attempts at a fix for the start of round beneficial effect removal for the Death Dog. At this point, I'm not quite sure under which specific circumstances it is not working. It would be helpful to know more about the setup and scenarios you have found where it is not working. I can report it to our QA team and they can attempt to repro internally and potentially get it logged to be fixed.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    The assassin death dog passive seems to be working. It says removes up to 2 beneficial effects each turn. In PvP it is hard to determine if it has removed buffs.I tried it in the cosmos and it works.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am with Symbiote with the language issue. The translation is poor and if I set my game to english I really would prefer to have everything in english!
    The language thing is more than a half year where they said they look for it..,